Responsible for developing a comprehensive program to build the capacity, facilitate networking, and provide training and technical assistance for community coalitions working on hepatitis B across the country
SUNY Downstate Medical Center is seeking a Patient Navigator to provide field-based health education on a monthly or weekly basis and skills building service to patients.
Strategic initiatives that help address health disparities in four key areas: HIV/AIDS in Africa; hepatitis in Asia; serious mental illness in the United States; and cancer in Central and Eastern Europe.
It is essential to the health of all Americans that we capitalize on the opportunity to invest in viral hepatitis prevention, testing, linkage to care, and education programs and transform our public health system. In order to accomplish this, we must maintain the Prevention an...
- Job | Hepatitis Program Assistant (for Master students ONLY) @ NYC Health Department December 6, 2019
- Hep C Task Force Meeting Highlights | 09-25-2019 October 10, 2019
- Job | Hep C Peer Navigator (Part-time) @ VOCAL-NY October 7, 2019
- Hep B Coalition Meeting Highlights | 09-18-19 October 7, 2019
- Job | Hep C Linkage to Care Specialist @ Brightpoint Health October 2, 2019
- NYC Rapid Hep C Testing Guidance and Resources October 1, 2019
- Job | Hep C Peer Navigator @ New York Harm Reduction Educators September 27, 2019