StoryCenter’s “Digital Storytelling Workshop” brings a small group of people together to share true personal stories from their lives, as short digital videos.
Jade: Song of Hope is a short documentary film produced by Hep Free Hawai'i and local filmmaker, Alex Bocchieri, to raise awareness about hepatitis C.
The Association of Asian Pacific Community Health Organizations (AAPCHO), today launched new a website highlighting stories of Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders (AAPIs) impacted by hepatitis B.The #justB website was created to bring more attention to hepatitis B and the impac...
- NYS Hepatitis Telehealth Resources March 30, 2020
- COVID-19 “Coronavirus” Community Resources March 19, 2020
- Hep Free NYC Webinar E-Meeting Highlights | 03-18-2020 March 19, 2020
- Hep Free NYC Research Committee Meeting Highlights | 02-05-2020 March 4, 2020
- Job | Hepatitis Education & Training Intern (for Master students ONLY) @ NYC Health Department March 2, 2020
- Launch of Hepatitis Elimination Series in Clinical Liver Disease February 25, 2020
- Job | Hep Associate @ NASTAD February 19, 2020