A local study, the Staying Safe Intervention, is recruiting young adults between the ages of 18-29 who inject drugs for a study on Hep C prevention. Participation in the study includes compensation, and free Hep C & HIV testing. Contact the Staying Safe Intervention to see if you...
A new Public Health Law was mandated January 1, 2001 and became a permanent program in 2009 that authorized licensed pharmacies in good standing to register with the New York State Department of Health to sell up to 10 hypodermic needles or syringes to individuals ages 18 years o...
Description: This one day training will review the latest advances in treatment for hepatitis C (Hep C) and increase awareness of Hep C Peer Workers about the overall medical care needs of people living with Hep C. The training will review New York State core competencies for ...
New York Harm Reduction Educators (NYHRE) is looking for a Director of Syringe Distribution, Outreach and Advocacy to work closely with the organization's leadership team to manage the syringe distribution program and associated outreach services.
AIDS United seeks to hire a Syringe Access Policy Organizer to provide policy, advocacy, and regulatory capacity in support of state and federal efforts to increase the availability of syringe access programs throughout the United States.
The Resource Training Center is holding a 4-month full time training to become credentialed alcohol & substance abuse counselor. Scholarships are available for those in the health care field.
The Washington Heights CORNER Project is seeking a candidate with a Nursing or Social Work background for a leadership role to ensure WHCP is offering welcoming and readily accessible low-barrier, culturally appropriate, and relevant programs for drug users living in poverty,
- Webinar | Automated Screening of Hepatitis B & C in the Emergency Department Presented by Dr. Su Wang. April 30 2019. Hosted by HepCX & HepCure May 20, 2019
- Paid Internship | Hepatitis B & C Patient Navigation Specialist (Bilingual Preferred) @ NYC Health Department May 17, 2019
- Hep C Task Force Meeting Highlights | 05-01-2019 May 13, 2019
- New NYS Hepatitis C Elimination Task Force Website is Live March 8, 2019
- Action Alert | Recruiting New Yorkers for Transgender, Gender Non‐Conforming and Non‐Binary Community Advisory Board @ NYC Health Dept March 5, 2019
- NY City Council Discretionary Funding Application (Due 2/19/19) January 12, 2019