Hep C Project Associate @ Montefiore Medical Center Location: BRONX, NY, US Apply here. This position will assist the program coordinator in both patient and provider education, identifying patients eligible for enrollment into various Hepatitis C programs, coordinating patient ...
Funding | Substance Use Disorder Treatment for High Risk Populations SAMHSA Grant Notice (Due April 22, 2019)Funding, News
The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) has issued a funding opportunity announcement (FOA) through its Center for Substance Abuse Treatment (CSAT) to support substance use treatment service delivery to racial/ethnic minority individuals at risk.
OASAs will issue up to 10 awards of up to $350,000 each to Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs) to expand or establish opioid disorder services, including medication assisted treatment (MAT)
PCSS has developed a new free 8-hour MAT waiver course that's entirely online. No more looking for local trainings. No more traveling out of town or even out of state. We know you're busy, so we've made it easy for you to get the training you need to prescribe buprenorphine to yo...
The purpose of this RFP is to identify organizations willing to participate in training and skills building around forming coalitions oriented towards preventing substance misuse among youth with a focus on LGBTQ) youth.
This RFA will support 3 innovative HCV care and treatment models that will address the needs and the barriers PWID with HCV face when accessing HCV services in traditional health care settings.
This one hour hepatitis C (HCV) educational webinar provides clinical and non-clinical providers an in-depth look into improving the HCV care continuum for hepatitis C through a group treatment approach.
- Webinar | Automated Screening of Hepatitis B & C in the Emergency Department Presented by Dr. Su Wang. April 30 2019. Hosted by HepCX & HepCure May 20, 2019
- Paid Internship | Hepatitis B & C Patient Navigation Specialist (Bilingual Preferred) @ NYC Health Department May 17, 2019
- Hep C Task Force Meeting Highlights | 05-01-2019 May 13, 2019
- New NYS Hepatitis C Elimination Task Force Website is Live March 8, 2019
- Action Alert | Recruiting New Yorkers for Transgender, Gender Non‐Conforming and Non‐Binary Community Advisory Board @ NYC Health Dept March 5, 2019
- NY City Council Discretionary Funding Application (Due 2/19/19) January 12, 2019