Hep Free NYC is launching a capacity building initiative to support partners to implement hepatitis B and C telehealth services.
The new CDC algorithm for testing and treating pregnant women for hepatitis B The PHBPP Perinatal Algorithm has been finalized and is now posted on the Division of Viral Hepatitis webpage. The link is below: https://www.cdc.gov/hepatitis/hbv/perinatalxmtn.htm Here you will find...
In March 2020, the United States Preventive Services Task Force recommended one-time screening for hepatitis C in people aged 18-79. Simplified treatment guidance has been developed for hepatitis B and C.
The NYC Health Department is proposing that the Board amend Health Code §13.03(b)(3)(A) to require laboratories to report all hepatitis B virus (Hep B) DNA test results, including negative results - please comment!
The NYC Health Department has released its 2016 Hepatitis B and C Annual Report, and this past year amended the Health Code to improve complete hepatitis C diagnostic testing and outcomes in NYC.
Project INSPIRE — CMS-funded Innovations Award Summary: The NYC Department of Health has announced the receipt of a new grant from the Federal government to improve treatment for hepatitis C. The grant will allow the Health Department, in conjunction with the Fund for Public He...
This report presents an overview of the New York City Health Department’s 2015 surveillance and research data on hepatitis B and C in NYC, as well as the Health Department’s programmatic activities to address these epidemics.
The American Medical Association launched a website for consumers to tell their stories of how rising prices are affecting their health and their pocketbooks.
Your logo will be printed on banners, flags, and flyers for Hepatitis Awareness events, including the Hep Free NYC Awareness Event on the steps of City Hall, May 10, 11 AM - 12 PM.
- Advocacy Committee September 15, 2020
- New York Hepatitis Clinical Education Collaborative September 15, 2020
- NYS Hep C Telemedicine Workgroup Meeting Notes | 8-20-20 August 31, 2020
- Open for Comment | CMS Proposes to Expand Telehealth Benefits August 24, 2020
- Job | Hep C Community Engagement Officer @ TAG (part-time) August 17, 2020
- Data-to-Care Toolkit August 14, 2020
- Funding | Office of Minority Health Initiative to Document & Sustain Disparity-Reducing Interventions (Due 8/26) August 4, 2020