The Viral Hepatitis Program acknowledges that community testing programs are in a unique position to identify people at risk for hepatitis C, to provide testing and linkage to care. The following information is provided to support efficient community testing for programs that use...
Funding | Request for Proposal: Post-Incarceration Community-Based Transitional Services (Mayor’s Office of Criminal Justice)Funding, News
Request for Proposal (RFP) released by the Mayor’s Office of Criminal Justice (MOCJ) for “Post-Incarceration Community-Based Transitional Services” View RFP here and RFP appendices here. The Pre-Proposal Conferences (PPCs) for both RFPs will be held on Wednesday...
Final HIV/HCV Treatment Access Committee Meeting July 25, 2019 10am – 12pm NYC Health Department, Rm 14-31, 42-09 28th Street; Queens, NY 11101 Presentations NYC Health Department Project SUCCEED Evaluation Report Amber J Casey, MPH Deputy Director Care & Treatment Program/...
Hep C Project Associate @ Montefiore Medical Center Location: BRONX, NY, US Apply here. This position will assist the program coordinator in both patient and provider education, identifying patients eligible for enrollment into various Hepatitis C programs, coordinating patient ...
Funding | Substance Use Disorder Treatment for High Risk Populations SAMHSA Grant Notice (Due April 22, 2019)Funding, News
The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) has issued a funding opportunity announcement (FOA) through its Center for Substance Abuse Treatment (CSAT) to support substance use treatment service delivery to racial/ethnic minority individuals at risk.
OASAs will issue up to 10 awards of up to $350,000 each to Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs) to expand or establish opioid disorder services, including medication assisted treatment (MAT)
The purpose of this RFP is to identify organizations willing to participate in training and skills building around forming coalitions oriented towards preventing substance misuse among youth with a focus on LGBTQ) youth.
- Hep C Task Force Meeting Highlights | 09-25-2019 October 10, 2019
- Job | Hep C Peer Navigator (Part-time) @ VOCAL-NY October 7, 2019
- Hep B Coalition Meeting Highlights | 09-18-19 October 7, 2019
- Job | Hep C Linkage to Care Specialist @ Brightpoint Health October 2, 2019
- NYC Rapid Hep C Testing Guidance and Resources October 1, 2019
- Job | Hep C Peer Navigator @ New York Harm Reduction Educators September 27, 2019
- Funding | Request for Proposal: Targeted Approach to Jail-Based Programs and Services (Department of Correction) September 24, 2019