AIDS Institute Drug User Health Capacity Building Initiative in January 2020. All Article 28 facilities are eligible to apply. Applications are due December 18, 2019. For more information, agencies can call 518-474-3045. Completed applications can be submitted to Rob Curry at R...
The Viral Hepatitis Program acknowledges that community testing programs are in a unique position to identify people at risk for hepatitis C, to provide testing and linkage to care. The following information is provided to support efficient community testing for programs that use...
Funding | Request for Proposal: Post-Incarceration Community-Based Transitional Services (Mayor’s Office of Criminal Justice)Funding, News
Request for Proposal (RFP) released by the Mayor’s Office of Criminal Justice (MOCJ) for “Post-Incarceration Community-Based Transitional Services” View RFP here and RFP appendices here. The Pre-Proposal Conferences (PPCs) for both RFPs will be held on Wednesday...
Final HIV/HCV Treatment Access Committee Meeting July 25, 2019 10am – 12pm NYC Health Department, Rm 14-31, 42-09 28th Street; Queens, NY 11101 Presentations NYC Health Department Project SUCCEED Evaluation Report Amber J Casey, MPH Deputy Director Care & Treatment Program/...
Hep C Project Associate @ Montefiore Medical Center Location: BRONX, NY, US Apply here. This position will assist the program coordinator in both patient and provider education, identifying patients eligible for enrollment into various Hepatitis C programs, coordinating patient ...
Funding | Substance Use Disorder Treatment for High Risk Populations SAMHSA Grant Notice (Due April 22, 2019)Funding, News
The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) has issued a funding opportunity announcement (FOA) through its Center for Substance Abuse Treatment (CSAT) to support substance use treatment service delivery to racial/ethnic minority individuals at risk.
OASAs will issue up to 10 awards of up to $350,000 each to Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs) to expand or establish opioid disorder services, including medication assisted treatment (MAT)
- Job | Community Outreach and Education Manager @ American Liver Foundation January 24, 2020
- Viral Hep, HIV, STD Research Data Analyst @ California Health Dept January 23, 2020
- Job | Hepline Specialist @ American Liver FOundation January 16, 2020
- NY City Council Discretionary Funding Application (Due 2/18/2020) January 16, 2020
- REACH OUT – Support Loved One who is Using Opioids @ Mount Sinai REACH Program January 6, 2020
- Joint Hep B Coalition and Hep C Task Force Meeting Highlights | 12-11-2019 December 26, 2019
- Job | Hep B Navigator @ Philadelphia Health Dept. December 23, 2019