Final HIV/HCV Treatment Access Committee Meeting July 25, 2019 10am – 12pm NYC Health Department, Rm 14-31, 42-09 28th Street; Queens, NY 11101 Presentations NYC Health Department Project SUCCEED Evaluation Report Amber J Casey, MPH Deputy Director Care & Treatment Program/...
Hep C Project Associate @ Montefiore Medical Center Location: BRONX, NY, US Apply here. This position will assist the program coordinator in both patient and provider education, identifying patients eligible for enrollment into various Hepatitis C programs, coordinating patient ...
Funding | Substance Use Disorder Treatment for High Risk Populations SAMHSA Grant Notice (Due April 22, 2019)Funding, News
The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) has issued a funding opportunity announcement (FOA) through its Center for Substance Abuse Treatment (CSAT) to support substance use treatment service delivery to racial/ethnic minority individuals at risk.
OASAs will issue up to 10 awards of up to $350,000 each to Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs) to expand or establish opioid disorder services, including medication assisted treatment (MAT)
The purpose of this RFP is to identify organizations willing to participate in training and skills building around forming coalitions oriented towards preventing substance misuse among youth with a focus on LGBTQ) youth.
This RFA will support 3 innovative HCV care and treatment models that will address the needs and the barriers PWID with HCV face when accessing HCV services in traditional health care settings.
This one hour hepatitis C (HCV) educational webinar provides clinical and non-clinical providers an in-depth look into improving the HCV care continuum for hepatitis C through a group treatment approach.
- Viral Hepatitis Capacity Building Intern @ NYC Health Department September 10, 2019
- Job | Hepatitis B Policy Fellow @ AAPCHO August 29, 2019
- Job | Hepatitis B Project Coordinator @ African Services Committee August 27, 2019
- Paid Research Opportunity | Participants Needed in Study Reducing Drinking in Co-infected Patients August 27, 2019
- Job | Hepatitis B Project Coordinator @ Charles B. Wang Community Health Center August 23, 2019
- Job | Hepatitis B Program Director @ Charles B. Wang Community Health Center August 23, 2019
- Job | Hep C/Harm Reduction Nurse Practitioner Clinical Program Manager @ Mount Sinai/VOCAL August 23, 2019