HepCAP serves New York State residents infected with Hep C who are uninsured to access medical services.
This report presents an overview of the NYC Health Department’s 2017 surveillance and research data on hepatitis B and C in NYC, as well as the Health Department’s programmatic activities to address these epidemics.
In 2014, NYC Council established the Viral Hepatitis Initiative, which has served to establish and sustain four programs to build community health organization capacity to prevent, identify, manage and treat hepatitis B and C.
Watch and share this new video about prescription medication misuse and Hep C risk among young people in Staten Island.
- Hep C Task Force Meeting Highlights | 09-25-2019 October 10, 2019
- Job | Hep C Peer Navigator (Part-time) @ VOCAL-NY October 7, 2019
- Hep B Coalition Meeting Highlights | 09-18-19 October 7, 2019
- Job | Hep C Linkage to Care Specialist @ Brightpoint Health October 2, 2019
- NYC Rapid Hep C Testing Guidance and Resources October 1, 2019
- Job | Hep C Peer Navigator @ New York Harm Reduction Educators September 27, 2019
- Funding | Request for Proposal: Targeted Approach to Jail-Based Programs and Services (Department of Correction) September 24, 2019