HepCAP serves New York State residents infected with Hep C who are uninsured to access medical services.
This report presents an overview of the NYC Health Department’s 2017 surveillance and research data on hepatitis B and C in NYC, as well as the Health Department’s programmatic activities to address these epidemics.
In 2014, NYC Council established the Viral Hepatitis Initiative, which has served to establish and sustain four programs to build community health organization capacity to prevent, identify, manage and treat hepatitis B and C.
Watch and share this new video about prescription medication misuse and Hep C risk among young people in Staten Island.
- Job | Community Outreach and Education Manager @ American Liver Foundation January 24, 2020
- Viral Hep, HIV, STD Research Data Analyst @ California Health Dept January 23, 2020
- Job | Hepline Specialist @ American Liver FOundation January 16, 2020
- NY City Council Discretionary Funding Application (Due 2/18/2020) January 16, 2020
- REACH OUT – Support Loved One who is Using Opioids @ Mount Sinai REACH Program January 6, 2020
- Joint Hep B Coalition and Hep C Task Force Meeting Highlights | 12-11-2019 December 26, 2019
- Job | Hep B Navigator @ Philadelphia Health Dept. December 23, 2019