In 2020, the USPSTF and the CDC recommended universal screening for Hep C during each pregnancy. Children who have been exposed to Hep C perinatally should be tested.
Join us for our 9th annual Hep Free NYC Awareness Event: #HepFreeNYC Twitter Chat May 11 @1PM Commemorating May Hepatitis Awareness Month, National Hepatitis Testing Day and Hispanic Hepatitis Awareness Day. An opportunity to showcase your work, accomplishments, and amplify...
The new NASTAD Hep C Community Navigation Toolkit consists of program protocols, data collection tools, and patient education materials used in the Hep C patient navigation programs developed by the NYC Health Department.
In March 2020, the United States Preventive Services Task Force recommended one-time screening for hepatitis C in people aged 18-79. Simplified treatment guidance has been developed for hepatitis B and C.
News & Recent Posts
- Telemedicine Workgroup Meeting Highlights | 5-20-21 June 10, 2021
- Job | Program Patient Navigation Coordinator @ REACH (Mount Sinai Hospital) June 4, 2021
- A Proclamation on National Hepatitis Testing Day, 2021 May 19, 2021
- Job | Hep C Peer Navigator Part-Time @ VOCAL-NY May 19, 2021
- Funding | Mother Cabrini Health Foundation Statewide Grants (Deadline: June 4th, 2021) May 18, 2021
- Job | Hep B & C Research Coordinator (Mount Sinai HONE Program) May 7, 2021