Send an email to your New York City Council Member to ask them to refund the Viral Hepatitis Initiative in FY21!
New York State Association of County Health Officials (NYSACHO), along with the local health departments and NYSDOH, are coordinating 6 regional adult immunization coalitions across the state. The purpose of these meetings is to provide an opportunity to promote immunizations thr...
The NYS Department of Health’s, AIDS Institute is hosting a series of community calls to allow an opportunity for comments and feedback on the completed preliminary recommendations for hepatitis C elimination in NYS and now we need your input!
Action Alert | Recruiting New Yorkers for Transgender, Gender Non‐Conforming and Non‐Binary Community Advisory Board @ NYC Health DeptAdvocacy
The New York City Health Department’s Division of Disease Control invites interested New Yorkers to apply to be a member of its Transgender, Gender Non‐Conforming, and Non‐Binary (TGNCNB) Community Advisory Board, or TCAB. This advisory board is open to the public with a ...
The New York State Department of Health Commissioners’ recognition awards recognize accomplishments in the areas of: HIV, STD, HCV, LGBT, drug user health or youth sexual health. For hepatitis C, the New York State Department of Health is recognizing individuals or teams commit...
Dear allies, friends, and colleagues, Recently, the Trump administration has announced that it will be drafting its own national HIV “Ending the Epidemic” plan by mid-2019. This obviously raises many concerns. First and foremost, can the drafting of such a plan truly be led b...
Governor Andrew M. Cuomo today announced the nation's first strategy to eliminate hepatitis C, including the establishment of a Hepatitis C Elimination Task Force that will advise the state as it implements its plan going forward.
- Hep Free NYC Research Committee Meeting Highlights | 5-06-2020 June 23, 2020
- Email NYC Council to Support Viral Hep Initiative Funding for Community Organizations June 22, 2020
- 5-15-20 NYS Hep C Telemedicine Workgroup Meeting Notes June 4, 2020
- CHIPO-NYC Meeting Highlights | 04-29-20 May 14, 2020
- Job | Outreach and Testing Assistant @ African Services Committee April 21, 2020
- CHIPO-NYC Meeting Highlights | 01-29-20 April 21, 2020
- Hepatitis Awareness Month 2020 #HepFreeNYC Twitter Chat April 13, 2020