Organizations wishing to receive City Council funding in FY 2022 must complete Discretionary Funding application by February 19, 2021.
NYS Medicaid FFS removed prior authorizations for first time direct acting antivirals (DAAs) treatment of Hep C infection and for re-treatment within one year for any reason.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, CMS expanded payment for telehealth services so that Medicare beneficiaries can get convenient and high-quality care from the comfort of their home while avoiding unnecessary exposure to the COVID-19 virus. CMS is now reviewing the temporary ...
Request for Comment on Draft Recommendations to Support Expansion of Hep C Treatment in Opioid ProgramsAdvocacy
Opportunity to comment on letter by a group of clinical providers working to promote policy changes that have the potential to improve capacity to treat hepatitis C in Opioid Treatment Programs in New York State.
Send an email to your New York City Council Member to ask them to refund the Viral Hepatitis Initiative in FY21!
The NYS Department of Health’s, AIDS Institute is hosting a series of community calls to allow an opportunity for comments and feedback on the completed preliminary recommendations for hepatitis C elimination in NYS and now we need your input!
Action Alert | Recruiting New Yorkers for Transgender, Gender Non‐Conforming and Non‐Binary Community Advisory Board @ NYC Health DeptAdvocacy
The New York City Health Department’s Division of Disease Control invites interested New Yorkers to apply to be a member of its Transgender, Gender Non‐Conforming, and Non‐Binary (TGNCNB) Community Advisory Board, or TCAB. This advisory board is open to the public with a ...
News & Recent Posts
- Internship | PT Peer RADx-UP Program @ Alliance Lower East Side Harm Reduction Center March 4, 2021
- NYC Health Department Form to Self-Certify Medical Condition for COVID-19 Vaccine Eligibility (including Liver Disease) February 23, 2021
- Coalition against Hepatitis in People of African Origin (CHIPO) NYC February 17, 2021
- Job | Certified Recovery Peer Advocate @ Addiction Care Interventions February 12, 2021
- Job | Partnerships & Communications Associate Director @ Stanford University Asian Liver Center February 11, 2021
- CHIPO-NYC Committee Meeting Highlights | 1-27-21 February 4, 2021