CMS Proposes to Expand Telehealth Benefits Permanently for Medicare Beneficiaries Beyond the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency Request for Comments: due no later than 5 p.m. on October 5, 2020 Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) has been working to improve access to t...
Request for Comment on Draft Recommendations to Support Expansion of Hep C Treatment in Opioid ProgramsAdvocacy
Opportunity to comment on letter by a group of clinical providers working to promote policy changes that have the potential to improve capacity to treat hepatitis C in Opioid Treatment Programs in New York State.
Send an email to your New York City Council Member to ask them to refund the Viral Hepatitis Initiative in FY21!
The NYC Health Department is proposing that the Board amend Health Code §13.03(b)(3)(A) to require laboratories to report all hepatitis B virus (Hep B) DNA test results, including negative results - please comment!
The NYC Health Department has released its 2016 Hepatitis B and C Annual Report, and this past year amended the Health Code to improve complete hepatitis C diagnostic testing and outcomes in NYC.
The American Medical Association launched a website for consumers to tell their stories of how rising prices are affecting their health and their pocketbooks.
To determine the impact of the NYS Hepatitis C Testing Law, the NYSDOH drew from multiple data sources that assessed testing levels in New York before and after the law went into effect.
Consider signing on to the letter from the Hepatitis Appropriations Partnership (HAP) to the Office of Management and Budget regarding the President’s Fiscal Year 2017 budget.
- Advocacy Committee September 15, 2020
- New York Hepatitis Clinical Education Collaborative September 15, 2020
- NYS Hep C Telemedicine Workgroup Meeting Notes | 8-20-20 August 31, 2020
- Open for Comment | CMS Proposes to Expand Telehealth Benefits August 24, 2020
- Job | Hep C Community Engagement Officer @ TAG (part-time) August 17, 2020
- Data-to-Care Toolkit August 14, 2020
- Funding | Office of Minority Health Initiative to Document & Sustain Disparity-Reducing Interventions (Due 8/26) August 4, 2020