Hep Free NYC Advocacy Committee – Quarterly Meeting Highlights Via Zoom webinar – March 10, 2021 (3 – 5 PM)
CDC ACIP is undergoing an analysis of evidence and rationale to determine if they should make a recommendation for universal adult hep B vaccination. The decision is important in efforts to increase adult hep B immunization rates. Submit both written and oral public comments fo...
Your email will ensure Council is aware Viral Hepatitis Initiative funding is critical to the communities at risk for Hep B and C in NYC, who have also been hit hardest by the global coronavirus pandemic.
Advocacy Alert | Submit written or oral comments about Viral Hepatitis Initiative at the NYC Council Health Committee HearingAdvocacy
Submit written testimony or testify via Zoom at the March 15 New York City Council Health Committee Hearing on the Mayor’s Preliminary Budget. Register to testify at least 24 hours before the hearing.
NYS Medicaid FFS removed prior authorizations for first time direct acting antivirals (DAAs) treatment of Hep C infection and for re-treatment within one year for any reason.
News & Recent Posts
- Job | Hep B & C Research Coordinator (Mount Sinai HONE Program) May 7, 2021
- Job | Hep C Program Manager @ Housing Works April 28, 2021
- Dear Colleague Letter | Universal Hep C Screening is Recommended for Pregnant People (NYC Health Dept) April 27, 2021
- Hepatitis Awareness Month 2021 April 16, 2021
- Telemedicine Workgroup Meeting Highlights | 3-18-21 April 5, 2021
- Research Committee Meeting Highlights | 3-24-21 March 30, 2021