StoryCenter’s “Digital Storytelling Workshop” brings a small group of people together to share true personal stories from their lives, as short digital videos.
The coalition discussed tips for raising awareness and promoting services, and opportunities for funding support.
The coalition discussed goals for 2017, initiatives for
The American College of Physicians' High Value Care Task Force and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention developed this article to present best practice statements for hepatitis B vaccination, screening, and linkage to care.
In recognition of Liver Cancer Awareness Month, Gilead Sciences is excited to share that you can now watch BE ABOUT IT – the documentary highlighting the impact of chronic hep B on the Asian American community – on the Gilead YouTube channel!
Team HBV NYC is a cross-institutional student initiative supported by the NYC Hep B Coalition, which seeks to involve students in outreach and awareness projects in NYC.
City Council demonstrated its commitment to hepatitis elimination by continuing support for the Viral Hepatitis Initiative, which has improved health care access for over 8,000 New Yorkers at risk for or living with hepatitis B or C, and trained over 800 clinical providers.
AAPCHO is seeking fellowship candidates interested in strengthening the collaboration between key stakeholders and the federal government to address the disparate impact of hepatitis B on Asian American and Pacific Islanders.
The annual conference is a forum for the presentation of state-of-the-art approaches to the clinical management of viral hepatitis, specifically hepatitis B and hepatitis C infection.
- Hep C Task Force Meeting Highlights | 09-25-2019 October 10, 2019
- Job | Hep C Peer Navigator (Part-time) @ VOCAL-NY October 7, 2019
- Hep B Coalition Meeting Highlights | 09-18-19 October 7, 2019
- Job | Hep C Linkage to Care Specialist @ Brightpoint Health October 2, 2019
- NYC Rapid Hep C Testing Guidance and Resources October 1, 2019
- Job | Hep C Peer Navigator @ New York Harm Reduction Educators September 27, 2019
- Funding | Request for Proposal: Targeted Approach to Jail-Based Programs and Services (Department of Correction) September 24, 2019