StoryCenter’s “Digital Storytelling Workshop” brings a small group of people together to share true personal stories from their lives, as short digital videos.
The American College of Physicians' High Value Care Task Force and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention developed this article to present best practice statements for hepatitis B vaccination, screening, and linkage to care.
In recognition of Liver Cancer Awareness Month, Gilead Sciences is excited to share that you can now watch BE ABOUT IT – the documentary highlighting the impact of chronic hep B on the Asian American community – on the Gilead YouTube channel!
City Council demonstrated its commitment to hepatitis elimination by continuing support for the Viral Hepatitis Initiative, which has improved health care access for over 8,000 New Yorkers at risk for or living with hepatitis B or C, and trained over 800 clinical providers.
This grant supports research projects that inform community response and promote comprehensive, integrated approaches to prevent HIV and hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection, along with associated comorbidities such as hepatitis B virus (HBV) infection and sexually transmitted disea...
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) made the final decision to cover screening for hepatitis B infection at no cost to individuals entitled to benefits under Medicare Part A or enrolled in Medicare Part B.
News & Recent Posts
- Job | Hep B & C Research Coordinator (Mount Sinai HONE Program) May 7, 2021
- Job | Hep C Program Manager @ Housing Works April 28, 2021
- Dear Colleague Letter | Universal Hep C Screening is Recommended for Pregnant People (NYC Health Dept) April 27, 2021
- Hepatitis Awareness Month 2021 April 16, 2021
- Telemedicine Workgroup Meeting Highlights | 3-18-21 April 5, 2021
- Research Committee Meeting Highlights | 3-24-21 March 30, 2021