Team HBV NYC is a cross-institutional student initiative supported by the NYC Hep B Coalition, which seeks to involve students in outreach and awareness projects in NYC.
Consider signing on to the letter from the Hepatitis Appropriations Partnership (HAP) to the Office of Management and Budget regarding the President’s Fiscal Year 2017 budget.
See in PDF: World Hep Day 2015 Press Release Contact: Sue Preziotti 917-647-1590 email@example.com Free Screenings, Vaccinations, Health Fairs to Mark 6th Annual World Hepatitis Day in NYC (July 28) Nearly 250,000 in NYC Infected with Hepatitis B or C Viruses, whi...
It is essential to the health of all Americans that we capitalize on the opportunity to invest in viral hepatitis prevention, testing, linkage to care, and education programs and transform our public health system. In order to accomplish this, we must maintain the Prevention an...
- Advocacy Committee September 15, 2020
- New York Hepatitis Clinical Education Collaborative September 15, 2020
- NYS Hep C Telemedicine Workgroup Meeting Notes | 8-20-20 August 31, 2020
- Open for Comment | CMS Proposes to Expand Telehealth Benefits August 24, 2020
- Job | Hep C Community Engagement Officer @ TAG (part-time) August 17, 2020
- Data-to-Care Toolkit August 14, 2020
- Funding | Office of Minority Health Initiative to Document & Sustain Disparity-Reducing Interventions (Due 8/26) August 4, 2020