The American College of Physicians' High Value Care Task Force and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention developed this article to present best practice statements for hepatitis B vaccination, screening, and linkage to care.
The researchers found anti-HCV antibody in 372 of 4,989 participants (7.5%) with completed results. The confirmatory test showed HCV RNA positive in 196 individuals—38 of which (19.2%) of which were undiagnosed. There was also a substantial number of coinfections in the cohort....
The NYC Health Department HIV Training and Technical Assistance Program (TTAP) offers viral hepatitis training at no cost. Location: Long Island City, 42-09 28th Street Queens, NY 11101 Hepatitis C Rapid Point of Care Testing Technologies: This training provides a demonstrati...
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) made the final decision to cover screening for hepatitis B infection at no cost to individuals entitled to benefits under Medicare Part A or enrolled in Medicare Part B.
Presentation | Small hospital improves screening and implements reflex testing HepCX Champion and Director of Ambulatory Services of Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center, Dr. Neil Pasco, presented at the June 2nd champion’s meeting. Dr. Pasco described the current state of hep C ca...
This video PSA presents important facts about why people born from 1945-1965 should get tested for Hepatitis C. The video reinforces messages with visual depictions of the facts drawn by artists on a chalkboard, and ends with the call for people born from 1945-1965 to talk to the...
- Hep Free NYC Research Committee Meeting Highlights | 5-06-2020 June 23, 2020
- Email NYC Council to Support Viral Hep Initiative Funding for Community Organizations June 22, 2020
- 5-15-20 NYS Hep C Telemedicine Workgroup Meeting Notes June 4, 2020
- CHIPO-NYC Meeting Highlights | 04-29-20 May 14, 2020
- Job | Outreach and Testing Assistant @ African Services Committee April 21, 2020
- CHIPO-NYC Meeting Highlights | 01-29-20 April 21, 2020
- Hepatitis Awareness Month 2020 #HepFreeNYC Twitter Chat April 13, 2020