The Viral Hepatitis Program acknowledges that community testing programs are in a unique position to identify people at risk for hepatitis C, to provide testing and linkage to care. The following information is provided to support efficient community testing for programs that use...
Below is a description of the Bridge HCV training offered in collaboration with Exchange CME ADDICTION CENTERS Credit: 1.0 hour inclusive of CME/CNE/CE credit provided by Purdue University. Audience: 10-15 participants inclusive of clinical as well as non-clinical staff – s...
Preceptorship in Hepatology The Empire Liver Foundation (ELF) and the NYC Department of Health are offering a half-day Preceptorship in Hepatology for clinical providers who have previously participated in an ELF Clinical Provider Training Series, and are interested in expanding ...
Article | Effect of Hepatocellular Carcinoma on Mortality Among Individuals With Hep B or Hep C Infection in NYC, 2001–2012Articles, News, Publications, HepCX News
We describe the mortality profile of NYC residents with HBV or HCV, emphasizing the contributions of HCC and HIV coinfection.
Governor Andrew M. Cuomo today announced the nation's first strategy to eliminate hepatitis C, including the establishment of a Hepatitis C Elimination Task Force that will advise the state as it implements its plan going forward.
The NYC Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (DOHMH) examined anti-HCV and RNA testing performed by dialysis centres in NYC between 1 January 2014 and 31 December 2017 to assess HCV testing practices.
Evaluation of whether enrollment in Project INSPIRE was associated with differences in HCV treatment and cure compared with a demographically similar group not enrolled in the programme.
- CHIPO-NYC Meeting Highlights | 04-29-20 May 14, 2020
- Job | Outreach and Testing Assistant @ African Services Committee April 21, 2020
- CHIPO-NYC Meeting Highlights | 01-29-20 April 21, 2020
- Hepatitis Awareness Month 2020 #HepFreeNYC Twitter Chat April 13, 2020
- NYS Hepatitis Telehealth Resources March 30, 2020
- Coronavirus + Hepatitis Community Resources March 19, 2020
- Hep Free NYC Webinar E-Meeting Highlights | 03-18-2020 March 19, 2020