Below is a description of the Bridge HCV training offered in collaboration with Exchange CME ADDICTION CENTERS Credit: 1.0 hour inclusive of CME/CNE/CE credit provided by Purdue University. Audience: 10-15 participants inclusive of clinical as well as non-clinical staff – s...
Preceptorship in Hepatology The Empire Liver Foundation (ELF) and the NYC Department of Health are offering a half-day Preceptorship in Hepatology for clinical providers who have previously participated in an ELF Clinical Provider Training Series, and are interested in expanding ...
Hepatitis C and HIV Preceptorships Weill Cornell’s HCV Training Description Clinics: Hepatitis C preceptorships are with our Hep C Specialist, Dr. Kristen Marks. There are two types of clinics depending on previous experience with treating Hep C patients. Monday Clinic takes pl...
Make the Road New York is offering a free 8 week Community Health Worker Training program at their Bushwick site in Brooklyn. Community Health Workers have a wide range of activities and places of work, including Peer or Patient Navigators, case...
New HBV CME Course PRIME Education, LLC (PRIME®) has a new accredited educational program, and they are working with many of our HBV physician leaders: “Sustainable Linkage to Hepatitis B Virus (HBV) Care in Community Clinics.” A limited number of pre-qualified healthcare cl...
The Hepatitis Clinical Training Program aims to increase the number of NYC clinicians who identify and and care for hepatitis B and C according to national guidelines
A self-paced online course designed for undergraduate and graduate students, behavioral health and health providers, and social services professionals who do not have a background in addictions or want a refresher.
This two day Hepatitis C (HCV) clinical education program provides an intensive experience for practicing clinicians. Through didactic sessions and experiential training, clinicians are able to enhance their HCV treatment and care knowledge and skills to provide high quality pati...
Project SUCCEED is a new NYC Health Department capacity building initiative that aims to eliminate Hep C in people living with HIV in NYC.
- Research Opportunity | Participants Needed in Clinical Study for Hep C Treatment October 16, 2018
- Training | Bridge HCV Trainings for Addiction and HCV Treatment Centers October 15, 2018
- Job | Hep B/C Patient Navigator @ Elmhurst Hospital October 10, 2018
- Hep B Coalition Meeting Highlights | 10-03-18 October 8, 2018
- Nominate Hep C Elimination Champion/Team for NYS DOH Commissioner World AIDS Day Award! September 21, 2018
- Soliciting Feedback on Draft National Harm Reduction Strategy August 20, 2018
- Article | Effect of Hepatocellular Carcinoma on Mortality Among Individuals With Hep B or Hep C Infection in NYC, 2001–2012 July 31, 2018
- NY Governor Announces First-In-Nation Task Force To Eliminate Hepatitis C July 27, 2018
Sign Up For Texts
to receive free texts about hepatitis C and liver health.