Hep Free NYC is launching a capacity building initiative to support partners to implement hepatitis B and C telehealth services.
The Resource Training Center is holding a 4-month full time training to become credentialed alcohol & substance abuse counselor. Scholarships are available for those in the health care field.
The following resources were developed by the NYC Health Department to support Hep B and C patient and peer navigators in delivering outreach and patient navigation services to people living with or at risk for Hep B and C.
Community Health Worker Network of New York City is offering a 5-day CHW training on November 13-17 from 9 AM - 5 PM. Learn more and register!
This two day Hepatitis C (HCV) clinical education program provides an intensive experience for practicing clinicians. Through didactic sessions and experiential training, clinicians are able to enhance their HCV treatment and care knowledge and skills to provide high quality pati...
Presentation | Small hospital improves screening and implements reflex testing HepCX Champion and Director of Ambulatory Services of Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center, Dr. Neil Pasco, presented at the June 2nd champion’s meeting. Dr. Pasco described the current state of hep C ca...
Below is a description of the Bridge HCV training offered in collaboration with Exchange CME ADDICTION CENTERS Credit: 1.0 hour inclusive of CME/CNE/CE credit provided by Purdue University. Audience: 10-15 participants inclusive of clinical as well as non-clinical staff – s...
- Advocacy Committee September 15, 2020
- New York Hepatitis Clinical Education Collaborative September 15, 2020
- NYS Hep C Telemedicine Workgroup Meeting Notes | 8-20-20 August 31, 2020
- Open for Comment | CMS Proposes to Expand Telehealth Benefits August 24, 2020
- Job | Hep C Community Engagement Officer @ TAG (part-time) August 17, 2020
- Data-to-Care Toolkit August 14, 2020
- Funding | Office of Minority Health Initiative to Document & Sustain Disparity-Reducing Interventions (Due 8/26) August 4, 2020