This one hour hepatitis C (HCV) educational webinar provides clinical and non-clinical providers an in-depth look into improving the HCV care continuum for hepatitis C through a group treatment approach.
Below is a description of the Bridge HCV training offered in collaboration with Exchange CME ADDICTION CENTERS Credit: 1.0 hour inclusive of CME/CNE/CE credit provided by Purdue University. Audience: 10-15 participants inclusive of clinical as well as non-clinical staff – s...
Preceptorship in Hepatology The Empire Liver Foundation (ELF) and the NYC Department of Health are offering a half-day Preceptorship in Hepatology for clinical providers who have previously participated in an ELF Clinical Provider Training Series, and are interested in expanding ...
This CME activity is intended to lead to improved patient care and safety based upon an assessment of gaps in knowledge, competence and performance.
Make the Road New York is offering a free 8 week Community Health Worker Training program at their Bushwick site in Brooklyn. Community Health Workers have a wide range of activities and places of work, including Peer or Patient Navigators, case...
New HBV CME Course PRIME Education, LLC (PRIME®) has a new accredited educational program, and they are working with many of our HBV physician leaders: “Sustainable Linkage to Hepatitis B Virus (HBV) Care in Community Clinics.” A limited number of pre-qualified healthcare cl...
The primary goals of the Manual are to increase advocates' knowledge about available HCV tests and treatments and to jumpstart discussions on advocacy strategies that can be used to open up affordable access for more people with HCV.
A self-paced online course designed for undergraduate and graduate students, behavioral health and health providers, and social services professionals who do not have a background in addictions or want a refresher.
- Job | Assistant Outreach Coordinator (part-time; 4 days per week) @ Mount Sinai Reach July 31, 2019
- Job | Hepatitis C Peer Navigator (part-time) @ VOCAL-NY July 31, 2019
- Job | Hepatitis C Care Coordinator @ VOCAL-NY July 31, 2019
- Hep B Coalition Meeting Highlights | 06-19-19 July 1, 2019
- Hep B Patient Needed to Speak at NYS Immunization Meetings June 26, 2019
- HepCAP | Hep C Care for Uninsured in NY June 18, 2019
- Funding | Hep B United Min-Grants (Due Aug 16) June 7, 2019