Harm Reduction Peer Academy: Summer 2023 Manhattan Harm Reduction @ Cylar House (Application: Due July 10, 2023) Purpose: The Housing Works Manhattan Harm Reduction and Syringe Services Program was established in October 1992. Its purpose is to provide equipment, counseling, and ...
New York State (NYS) Removal of Prior Authorization for Hep C Medications Frequently Asked Questions 1. Are insurance companies aware of this change? Yes, insurance companies (Medicaid Managed Care plans, MMC) are aware of this change. On July 23, 2020, the New Yor...
Housing Works Harm Reduction program is seeking to hire a Hep C Harm Reduction Peer Worker who can provide program participants with the support and direction needed. As a harm reduction program, we meet our clients “Where they are at”: that is, without judgments, prejudices,...
Upcoming Training Events
News & Recent Posts
- South Asian Hepatitis Initiative Meeting Highlights | 02-15-23 August 28, 2023
- Job | Hep C Patient Navigator @ Mount Sinai LEAP Program July 27, 2023
- Job | Hep B Public Health Advisor @ NYC Health Dept July 27, 2023
- Job | Hep C Community Navigation Project Director @ NYC Health Dept July 27, 2023
- Job | Hep C Peer Navigator @ Housing Works July 5, 2023
- Job | Harm Reduction Specialist @ Housing Works July 5, 2023
- Job | Outreach Worker @ Housing Works July 5, 2023
- Opportunity | Harm Reduction Peer Academy (Deadline July 10, 2023) July 5, 2023