Seeking participants! A study looking at a simpler cure for hepatitis C. This study is looking at whether having fewer blood tests than usual during hepatitis C treatment provides the same excellent results. This study is for adults age 18+ who have never before received treatmen...
Research Opportunities | Call for Abstracts
An American Immigrant women’s study. You are invited to join a women’s health and safety study available in English, Spanish, French, Hmong, Arabic, Swahili and Somali. You can receive up to $40 for each completed survey; $115 for the whole year. See here for more in...
The information gathered from the survey will help to inform future programmes designed to find the ‘missing millions’ who are currently unaware of their diagnosis.
Now is the time to submit your abstract to become part of the 2018 NYC Viral Hepatitis Research Symposium! The primary focus of the meeting is on addressing viral hepatitis in special populations. Authors are encouraged to submit abstracts on their research and health care evalua...
A local study, the Staying Safe Intervention, is recruiting young adults between the ages of 18-29 who inject drugs for a study on Hep C prevention. Participation in the study includes compensation, and free Hep C & HIV testing. Contact the Staying Safe Intervention to see if you...
Now is the time to submit your abstract to become part of the SYNC 2018 Conference! Don't miss the chance to share your best practices and research addressing HIV, HCV, and LGBT health with clinicians, service providers, government officials, community-based organization staff, f...
Peer and Community Health Worker Survey by the Office of Consumer Affairs The NYC Department of Health and Mental Hygiene’s Peer Support and Community Health Workforce Consortium is committed to enhancing and expanding the peer support and community health workforces in NYC. ...
Abstract submissions for the 25th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections (CROI) are now being accepted. The deadline for general abstract and scholarship submissions is September 27, 2017.
The 2017 International Conference on Viral Hepatitis (Oct 9-10, Chicago) welcomes abstract submissions in a wide variety of domains including Hep B or Hep C Elimination, Hep B or Hep C Clinical Management, and co-infection with HIV.
- Funding | Innovative Hepatitis C Care and Treatment Models for People Who Inject Drugs (PWID) November 8, 2018
- Hepatitis C Group Treatment in Primary Care Webinar Recording November 1, 2018
- Hepatitis A, B and C in New York City: 2017 Annual Report October 30, 2018
- Job | Technical Consultant, Drug User Health @ NASTAD October 19, 2018
- Nominate Hep C Elimination Champion/Team for NYS DOH Commissioner World AIDS Day Award! September 21, 2018
- Soliciting Feedback on Draft National Harm Reduction Strategy August 20, 2018
- Article | Effect of Hepatocellular Carcinoma on Mortality Among Individuals With Hep B or Hep C Infection in NYC, 2001–2012 July 31, 2018
- NY Governor Announces First-In-Nation Task Force To Eliminate Hepatitis C July 27, 2018
Sign Up For Texts
to receive free texts about hepatitis C and liver health.