Peer and Community Health Worker Survey by the Office of Consumer Affairs The NYC Department of Health and Mental Hygiene’s Peer Support and Community Health Workforce Consortium is committed to enhancing and expanding the peer support and community health workforces in NYC. ...
Research Opportunities | Call for Abstracts
Abstract submissions for the 25th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections (CROI) are now being accepted. The deadline for general abstract and scholarship submissions is September 27, 2017.
The 2017 International Conference on Viral Hepatitis (Oct 9-10, Chicago) welcomes abstract submissions in a wide variety of domains including Hep B or Hep C Elimination, Hep B or Hep C Clinical Management, and co-infection with HIV.
The annual international Workshop on HIV & Aging was initiated as a much needed platform for international scientific exchange on the increasingly recognized problems of HIV and aging.
The annual conference is a forum for the presentation of state-of-the-art approaches to the clinical management of viral hepatitis, specifically hepatitis B and hepatitis C infection.
International Symposium on Hep Care in Substance Users is calling for abstracts for poster and oral presentations related to management of hepatitis among substance users.
US Conference on African Immigrant & Refugee Health is calling for abstracts for poster and oral presentations related to all health issues affecting the African Diaspora, especially as they are influenced by their culture, integration processes and challenges.
- Job | Hepatitis Program Assistant (for Master students ONLY) @ NYC Health Department December 6, 2019
- Hep C Task Force Meeting Highlights | 09-25-2019 October 10, 2019
- Job | Hep C Peer Navigator (Part-time) @ VOCAL-NY October 7, 2019
- Hep B Coalition Meeting Highlights | 09-18-19 October 7, 2019
- Job | Hep C Linkage to Care Specialist @ Brightpoint Health October 2, 2019
- NYC Rapid Hep C Testing Guidance and Resources October 1, 2019
- Job | Hep C Peer Navigator @ New York Harm Reduction Educators September 27, 2019