Now is the time to submit your abstract to become part of the SYNC 2018 Conference! Don't miss the chance to share your best practices and research addressing HIV, HCV, and LGBT health with clinicians, service providers, government officials, community-based organization staff, f...
Call for Abstracts
Peer and Community Health Worker Survey by the Office of Consumer Affairs The NYC Department of Health and Mental Hygiene’s Peer Support and Community Health Workforce Consortium is committed to enhancing and expanding the peer support and community health workforces in NYC. ...
- Hep Free NYC Research Committee Meeting Highlights | 5-06-2020 June 23, 2020
- Email NYC Council to Support Viral Hep Initiative Funding for Community Organizations June 22, 2020
- 5-15-20 NYS Hep C Telemedicine Workgroup Meeting Notes June 4, 2020
- CHIPO-NYC Meeting Highlights | 04-29-20 May 14, 2020
- Job | Outreach and Testing Assistant @ African Services Committee April 21, 2020
- CHIPO-NYC Meeting Highlights | 01-29-20 April 21, 2020
- Hepatitis Awareness Month 2020 #HepFreeNYC Twitter Chat April 13, 2020