Abstract submissions for the 25th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections (CROI) are now being accepted. The deadline for general abstract and scholarship submissions is September 27, 2017.
Research Opportunities | Call for Abstracts
The 2017 International Conference on Viral Hepatitis (Oct 9-10, Chicago) welcomes abstract submissions in a wide variety of domains including Hep B or Hep C Elimination, Hep B or Hep C Clinical Management, and co-infection with HIV.
The annual international Workshop on HIV & Aging was initiated as a much needed platform for international scientific exchange on the increasingly recognized problems of HIV and aging.
The annual conference is a forum for the presentation of state-of-the-art approaches to the clinical management of viral hepatitis, specifically hepatitis B and hepatitis C infection.
International Symposium on Hep Care in Substance Users is calling for abstracts for poster and oral presentations related to management of hepatitis among substance users.
US Conference on African Immigrant & Refugee Health is calling for abstracts for poster and oral presentations related to all health issues affecting the African Diaspora, especially as they are influenced by their culture, integration processes and challenges.
Call for Abstracts | International Symposium on Hepatitis Care in Substance Users (Deadline 4/22/16)Research, Call for Abstracts
The International Network for Hepatitis in Substance Users (INHSU) is calling for abstracts to be presented at the 5th International Symposium on Hepatitis Care in Substance Users.
- Project SUCCEED: HIV/HCV Meeting Highlights | 07-25-2019 August 16, 2019
- Paid Research Opportunity | Hepatitis C Study August 14, 2019
- Job | Assistant Outreach Coordinator (part-time; 4 days per week) @ Mount Sinai Reach July 31, 2019
- Job | Hepatitis C Peer Navigator (part-time) @ VOCAL-NY July 31, 2019
- Job | Hepatitis C Care Coordinator @ VOCAL-NY July 31, 2019
- Hep B Coalition Meeting Highlights | 06-19-19 July 1, 2019
- Hep B Patient Needed to Speak at NYS Immunization Meetings June 26, 2019