The Navigator’s role is to assist patients in navigating the medical system and provide them with support. The Navigator attends and schedules clinic visits with the patients and assists the clinical providers with managing the patients and clinic sessions. The Navigator is res...
The HIV Epidemiology and Field Services Program is recruiting part-time Interviewers for the New York City National HIV Behavioral Surveillance System (NHBS).
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (Part-time) REACH Program at Mount Sinai Hospital Category: Licensed Clinical Social Worker Locations: New York, New York See job announcement flyer here. Job Description The Mount Sinai Health System is currently seeking a part-time (24 hours/week...
SIPCW seeks a Coordinator to support the Tackling Youth Substance Abuse (TYSA) initiative in developing and implementing strategies that will lead to long- term involvement of community institutions, organizations, and individuals in preventing and reducing substance use.
This position will assist the program coordinator in both patient and provider education, identifying patients eligible for enrollment into various Hepatitis C programs, coordinating patient tracking and program activities, managing data collected for quality and performance im...
FHBF-BA seeks a self-directed and outcomes-oriented Executive Director, capable of focusing and maximizing resources while directing the collaboration, its staff, and its partners in fulfilling goals and reaching the campaign’s full potential.
The CASAC Assessment Specialist will function as consultants to ACS, under the supervision of The Child Center of NY Team Coordinator/Director and will be located full time within one of the ACS Field Office Sites. We are looking to hire 4 CASACs – 3 for our Bronx locations ...
Charles B. Wang Community Health Center is looking for a full time Hepatitis B Program Director.
The HONE Project Coordinator collaborates with community organizations to conduct community-based viral hepatitis screening and linkage to care. S/he shall assure the program’s progress by building partnerships with communities at risk for viral hepatitis, organizing and schedu...
LEAP (Liver Education & Action Program) at Mount Sinai aims to improve the screening and linkage to care of hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection in New York City (NYC). HCV infection remains a major public health burden with many persons living with HCV not yet diagnosed and/or enga...
- Webinar | Automated Screening of Hepatitis B & C in the Emergency Department Presented by Dr. Su Wang. April 30 2019. Hosted by HepCX & HepCure May 20, 2019
- Paid Internship | Hepatitis B & C Patient Navigation Specialist (Bilingual Preferred) @ NYC Health Department May 17, 2019
- Hep C Task Force Meeting Highlights | 05-01-2019 May 13, 2019
- New NYS Hepatitis C Elimination Task Force Website is Live March 8, 2019
- Action Alert | Recruiting New Yorkers for Transgender, Gender Non‐Conforming and Non‐Binary Community Advisory Board @ NYC Health Dept March 5, 2019
- NY City Council Discretionary Funding Application (Due 2/19/19) January 12, 2019