Part-time Peer Intern for the RADx-UP Program Alliance Lower East Side Harm Reduction Center EMPLOYMENT STATUS Part Time position with flexible days/hours PRIMARY FUNCTION: Assist program with enrollments, outreach (in-person, virtual, and via social media), recruit new consumers...
The primary function of the Certified Recovery Peer Advocate is facilitating outreach with individuals currently in our new OASAS Inpatient detox and rehabilitation program under the supervision of a qualified healthcare professional.
Job Alert! Strategic Partnerships & Communications Associate Director @ Stanford University Asian Liver Center
Project Coordinator - Clinical Practice Facilitation, Bureau of Communicable Diseases
Housing Works Harm Reduction program is seeking to hire a Hep C Harm Reduction Peer Worker who can provide program participants with the support and direction needed. As a harm reduction program, we meet our clients “Where they are at”: that is, without judgments, prejudices,...
The NYC Health Department is seeking a physician experienced in public health, hepatitis B and C clinical practice, drug user health and immigrant health to guide clinical activities within the Viral Hepatitis Program.
The Surveillance Analyst @ NYC Health Department will identify people living with HIV and hepatitis C (HCV) to inform a hepatitis C Data to Care model to eliminate HCV among people living with HIV.
HCV Senior Data and Research Analyst @ NYC Health Department Job Description: The Viral Hepatitis Program has an opening for a senior data and research analyst to work in the title of HCV Senior Data and Research Analyst. The Senior Data and Research Analyst will be responsible...
H+H Bellevue is seeking a Patient Navigator to assist patients living with Hep B and/or C to care. Applicants who are fluent in Spanish, French, or Chinese are strongly preferred for this position.
Peer Corps 2020-2021 Application Program Background In 2018, NYC overdose deaths totaled 1,444–the second-highest number on record since the DOHMH started tracking overdose deaths. The Peer Corps initiative was developed in response to the rising number of overdose deaths. The ...
News & Recent Posts
- Internship | PT Peer RADx-UP Program @ Alliance Lower East Side Harm Reduction Center March 4, 2021
- NYC Health Department Form to Self-Certify Medical Condition for COVID-19 Vaccine Eligibility (including Liver Disease) February 23, 2021
- Coalition against Hepatitis in People of African Origin (CHIPO) NYC February 17, 2021
- Job | Certified Recovery Peer Advocate @ Addiction Care Interventions February 12, 2021
- Job | Partnerships & Communications Associate Director @ Stanford University Asian Liver Center February 11, 2021
- CHIPO-NYC Committee Meeting Highlights | 1-27-21 February 4, 2021