Community Outreach and Education Manager @ American Liver Foundation
Job Announcement for UCSF Position: Research Data Analyst 4 (Richmond, CA)
Helpline Specialist American Liver Foundation National Program (New York City Location) The American Liver Foundation’s (ALF) mission is to facilitate, advocate, and promote education, support and research for the prevention, treatment and cure of liver disease. We accomplish t...
Hepatitis B Care Navigator , Philadelphia Department of Public Health, Division of Disease Control, Viral Hepatitis Program The Hepatitis B Care Navigator will be a part of a project to eliminate Hepatitis B in Philadelphia, led by the Philadelphia Department of Public Health (PD...
Project Asian Health Education and Development is an 8-week summer internship program designed to give training and experience to college students who have an interest in pursuing a career in healthcare.
Job | Hepatitis Clinical Capacity Building Program Assistant Intern (for Master students ONLY) @ NYC Health DepartmentJobs
Hepatitis Program Assistant (for CUNY master students ONLY) @ NYC Health Department
VOCAL-NY |Part-time Hep C Peer Navigator The part-time Hepatitis C Peer Navigator will provide harm reduction services, including patient navigation, for people at risk or living with hepatitis C both onsite at our office and through outreach in Brooklyn. This position will work ...
TITLE: Linkage to Care Specialist REPORTS TO: HCV Program Manager (RN) LOCATION: Bronx/Brooklyn Primary Care POSITION STATUS: Full Time SUMMARY OF POSITION The Improving Linkage and Access to Hepatitis C Care for the Mo...
Hep C Peer Educator / Navigator From its activist beginnings as an underground needle exchange, New York Harm Reduction Educators (NYHRE) is now New York’s largest syringe exchange program, serving over 4,000 low-income drug users and street-based sex workers each year in the B...
HCV Community Health Worker/ Peer Navigator The STAR Program is looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic person to provide health education and support to individuals living with HCV and their families. We are seeking someone with lived experience with the target population, experi...
- Job | Community Outreach and Education Manager @ American Liver Foundation January 24, 2020
- Viral Hep, HIV, STD Research Data Analyst @ California Health Dept January 23, 2020
- Job | Hepline Specialist @ American Liver FOundation January 16, 2020
- NY City Council Discretionary Funding Application (Due 2/18/2020) January 16, 2020
- REACH OUT – Support Loved One who is Using Opioids @ Mount Sinai REACH Program January 6, 2020
- Joint Hep B Coalition and Hep C Task Force Meeting Highlights | 12-11-2019 December 26, 2019
- Job | Hep B Navigator @ Philadelphia Health Dept. December 23, 2019