The National Viral Hepatitis Roundtable (NVHR) is seeking a Director to to achieve policy and programming goals in alignment with NVHR’s mission to eliminate viral hepatitis in the US.
Seeking a field recruiter who can help us recruit research participants for an ongoing study that is evaluating a risk reduction intervention for young adults (ages 18-29) who use opioids (e.g., heroin, fentanyl, prescription opioids).
Within the Harm Reduction program, we utilize peer-based interventions to reach people who engage in high risk behaviors primarily people who are injection drug users (IDU). Our target populations include injection (IDU), sex workers, MSM (men who have sex with men), persons of c...
Responsible for advancing Hep C advocacy, research literacy, and community education activities related to long-acting treatments and the latest diagnostics with external partners and allies.
The Manager, Policy & Legislative Affairs plays a vital role in managing the development and implementation of hepatitis-related federal appropriations strategies, including for the NASTAD convened Hepatitis Appropriations Partnership, and legislation related to hepatitis prevent...
Hepatitis Navigation Program Assistant – NYC Health Department (CUNY Master Student Only) Program Description: The NYC Health Department, Bureau of Communicable Disease, Viral Hepatitis Program (VHP) works to reduce morbidity and mortality associated with hepatitis B and hepati...
HCV Program Supervisor at the Division of Substance Abuse at Montefiore. Job Description: The Division of Substance Abuse(DoSA)of Montefiore Medical Center provides comprehensive substance abuse treatment along with integrated medical and psychiatric healthcare for over 4,000 pat...
ASC is seeking an Outreach and Testing Assistant who will be responsible for performing HIV, STD, TB, and Viral Hepatitis pre- and post-test counseling, phlebotomy and rapid testing, diabetes, hypertension screening, and substance use screening.
Hepatitis Program Assistant (for CUNY master students ONLY) @ NYC Health Department
News & Recent Posts
- Internship | PT Peer RADx-UP Program @ Alliance Lower East Side Harm Reduction Center March 4, 2021
- NYC Health Department Form to Self-Certify Medical Condition for COVID-19 Vaccine Eligibility (including Liver Disease) February 23, 2021
- Coalition against Hepatitis in People of African Origin (CHIPO) NYC February 17, 2021
- Job | Certified Recovery Peer Advocate @ Addiction Care Interventions February 12, 2021
- Job | Partnerships & Communications Associate Director @ Stanford University Asian Liver Center February 11, 2021
- CHIPO-NYC Committee Meeting Highlights | 1-27-21 February 4, 2021