MP-CPI-19-001 Hepatitis B Demonstration Program Department of Health and Human Services Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health See more information here. GENERAL INFORMATION Opportunity Number: MP-CPI-19-001 Opportunity Title: Hepatitis B Demonstration Program Expected Num...
Hep B United Mini-Grants 2018-19 See application information here. The Hepatitis B Foundation and Hep B United (HBU) are excited to announce that the 2018-19 mini-grant applications are now open until August 20th, 2018. The HBU mini-grants are for one year to HBU partner orga...
HIV/HCV No Co-Infection (NoCo) Program: Micro-Elimination of HCV in HIV-Infected and High-Risk HIV-Uninfected Populations Through Medical Affairs, Gilead Sciences supports the research efforts of academic institutions, clinical investigators, community organizations and research ...
$25,000 Cancer Prevention and Early Detection Community Grants Application Deadline: April 6, 2018, 6:00 PM Eastern Time Hepatitis B and C are the leading risk factors for liver cancer. If your organization is working to expand access to hepatitis B or C prevention, testing, and ...
The purpose of this funding is to identify service providers to develop and/or enhance comprehensive HIV/STD/HCV programs for HIV positive and HIV negative individuals in specific high prevalence neighborhoods/regions within communities of color.
The National Viral Hepatitis Roundtable (NVHR) is offering program booster mini‐grants for one year to NVHR member organizations working on hepatitis C education, screening and linkage to care activities.
NYS OASAS, through Research Foundation for Mental Hygiene, is pleased to announce one-time funding of up to $12,000 to support Youth and Young Adults Recovery activities and/or development of communities of recovery.
- Funding | Innovative Hepatitis C Care and Treatment Models for People Who Inject Drugs (PWID) November 8, 2018
- Hepatitis C Group Treatment in Primary Care Webinar Recording November 1, 2018
- Hepatitis A, B and C in New York City: 2017 Annual Report October 30, 2018
- Job | Technical Consultant, Drug User Health @ NASTAD October 19, 2018
- Nominate Hep C Elimination Champion/Team for NYS DOH Commissioner World AIDS Day Award! September 21, 2018
- Soliciting Feedback on Draft National Harm Reduction Strategy August 20, 2018
- Article | Effect of Hepatocellular Carcinoma on Mortality Among Individuals With Hep B or Hep C Infection in NYC, 2001–2012 July 31, 2018
- NY Governor Announces First-In-Nation Task Force To Eliminate Hepatitis C July 27, 2018
Sign Up For Texts
to receive free texts about hepatitis C and liver health.