NYSHealth will sponsor community-based organizations, health departments, and other low-resource organizations to attend and present at local, State, and national conferences related to building healthy communities.
The Foundation will award up to ten $25,000 grants for community-level projects that focus on helping people prevent cancer or find it earlier and that demonstrate the potential to make a positive impact, especially in underserved communities.
This grant supports research projects that inform community response and promote comprehensive, integrated approaches to prevent HIV and hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection, along with associated comorbidities such as hepatitis B virus (HBV) infection and sexually transmitted disea...
SAMHSA is accepting applications for grants which will expand and enhance service capacity through the provision of peer recovery support services for those individuals with substance use disorders (SUDs) and their family members.
Fellowship program for health professional students focused on transforming healthcare delivery systems for vulnerable populations and early childhood development and prevention.
Request for Application (RFA) for the In-Person Assistor (IPA) and Navigator Program, which will provide in-person enrollment assistance to individuals, families, small businesses and their employees who apply for health insurance through the Exchange.
- Hep Free NYC Research Committee Meeting Highlights | 5-06-2020 June 23, 2020
- Email NYC Council to Support Viral Hep Initiative Funding for Community Organizations June 22, 2020
- 5-15-20 NYS Hep C Telemedicine Workgroup Meeting Notes June 4, 2020
- CHIPO-NYC Meeting Highlights | 04-29-20 May 14, 2020
- Job | Outreach and Testing Assistant @ African Services Committee April 21, 2020
- CHIPO-NYC Meeting Highlights | 01-29-20 April 21, 2020
- Hepatitis Awareness Month 2020 #HepFreeNYC Twitter Chat April 13, 2020