NYSHealth will sponsor community-based organizations, health departments, and other low-resource organizations to attend and present at local, State, and national conferences related to building healthy communities.
The Foundation will award up to ten $25,000 grants for community-level projects that focus on helping people prevent cancer or find it earlier and that demonstrate the potential to make a positive impact, especially in underserved communities.
This grant supports research projects that inform community response and promote comprehensive, integrated approaches to prevent HIV and hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection, along with associated comorbidities such as hepatitis B virus (HBV) infection and sexually transmitted disea...
SAMHSA is accepting applications for grants which will expand and enhance service capacity through the provision of peer recovery support services for those individuals with substance use disorders (SUDs) and their family members.
Fellowship program for health professional students focused on transforming healthcare delivery systems for vulnerable populations and early childhood development and prevention.
Request for Application (RFA) for the In-Person Assistor (IPA) and Navigator Program, which will provide in-person enrollment assistance to individuals, families, small businesses and their employees who apply for health insurance through the Exchange.
News & Recent Posts
- Job | Hep B & C Research Coordinator (Mount Sinai HONE Program) May 7, 2021
- Job | Hep C Program Manager @ Housing Works April 28, 2021
- Dear Colleague Letter | Universal Hep C Screening is Recommended for Pregnant People (NYC Health Dept) April 27, 2021
- Hepatitis Awareness Month 2021 April 16, 2021
- Telemedicine Workgroup Meeting Highlights | 3-18-21 April 5, 2021
- Research Committee Meeting Highlights | 3-24-21 March 30, 2021