NYSHealth will sponsor community-based organizations, health departments, and other low-resource organizations to attend and present at local, State, and national conferences related to building healthy communities.
The Foundation will award up to ten $25,000 grants for community-level projects that focus on helping people prevent cancer or find it earlier and that demonstrate the potential to make a positive impact, especially in underserved communities.
This grant supports research projects that inform community response and promote comprehensive, integrated approaches to prevent HIV and hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection, along with associated comorbidities such as hepatitis B virus (HBV) infection and sexually transmitted disea...
NIH is offering funding for research on pathogenic interactions between HIV and hepatitis viruses, co-morbidities associated with HIV/hepatitis virus co-infection, and the effectiveness of treatment.
Conference support funding is to provide partial support for specific non-federal conferences in the areas of health promotion, disease prevention information and education programs, and applied research.
SAMHSA is accepting applications for grants which will expand and enhance service capacity through the provision of peer recovery support services for those individuals with substance use disorders (SUDs) and their family members.
Community Science is seeking organizations to partner with to identify effective methods for communication and outreach to racial and ethnic minority populations, and other underserved populations about health insurance access and utilization under the Patient Protection and Affo...
- Job | Hepatitis Program Assistant (for Master students ONLY) @ NYC Health Department December 6, 2019
- Hep C Task Force Meeting Highlights | 09-25-2019 October 10, 2019
- Job | Hep C Peer Navigator (Part-time) @ VOCAL-NY October 7, 2019
- Hep B Coalition Meeting Highlights | 09-18-19 October 7, 2019
- Job | Hep C Linkage to Care Specialist @ Brightpoint Health October 2, 2019
- NYC Rapid Hep C Testing Guidance and Resources October 1, 2019
- Job | Hep C Peer Navigator @ New York Harm Reduction Educators September 27, 2019