HOPE is a coalition of young people engaging in outreach and education to prevent the spread of Hep C among their peers.
A local study, the Staying Safe Intervention, is recruiting young adults between the ages of 18-29 who inject drugs for a study on Hep C prevention. Participation in the study includes compensation, and free Hep C & HIV testing. Contact the Staying Safe Intervention to see if you...
The NYC Health Department has released its 2016 Hepatitis B and C Annual Report, and this past year amended the Health Code to improve complete hepatitis C diagnostic testing and outcomes in NYC.
Watch and share this new video about prescription medication misuse and Hep C risk among young people in Staten Island.
To determine the impact of the NYS Hepatitis C Testing Law, the NYSDOH drew from multiple data sources that assessed testing levels in New York before and after the law went into effect.
- Advocacy Committee September 15, 2020
- New York Hepatitis Clinical Education Collaborative September 15, 2020
- NYS Hep C Telemedicine Workgroup Meeting Notes | 8-20-20 August 31, 2020
- Open for Comment | CMS Proposes to Expand Telehealth Benefits August 24, 2020
- Job | Hep C Community Engagement Officer @ TAG (part-time) August 17, 2020
- Data-to-Care Toolkit August 14, 2020
- Funding | Office of Minority Health Initiative to Document & Sustain Disparity-Reducing Interventions (Due 8/26) August 4, 2020