Hep Free NYC is recruiting young adult interns to develop Hepatitis C (Hep C) prevention strategies and resources for youth, and outreach to the community. We especially encourage 18-24 year olds, and particularly LGBTQIA people and people of color to apply.
The coalition discussed tips for raising awareness and promoting services, and opportunities for funding support.
The coalition discussed goals for 2017, initiatives for
A local study, the Staying Safe Intervention, is recruiting young adults between the ages of 18-29 who inject drugs for a study on Hep C prevention. Participation in the study includes compensation, and free Hep C & HIV testing. Contact the Staying Safe Intervention to see if you...
The NYC Health Department has released its 2016 Hepatitis B and C Annual Report, and this past year amended the Health Code to improve complete hepatitis C diagnostic testing and outcomes in NYC.
Team HBV NYC is a cross-institutional student initiative supported by the NYC Hep B Coalition, which seeks to involve students in outreach and awareness projects in NYC.
- Webinar | Automated Screening of Hepatitis B & C in the Emergency Department Presented by Dr. Su Wang. April 30 2019. Hosted by HepCX & HepCure May 20, 2019
- Paid Internship | Hepatitis B & C Patient Navigation Specialist (Bilingual Preferred) @ NYC Health Department May 17, 2019
- Hep C Task Force Meeting Highlights | 05-01-2019 May 13, 2019
- New NYS Hepatitis C Elimination Task Force Website is Live March 8, 2019
- Action Alert | Recruiting New Yorkers for Transgender, Gender Non‐Conforming and Non‐Binary Community Advisory Board @ NYC Health Dept March 5, 2019
- NY City Council Discretionary Funding Application (Due 2/19/19) January 12, 2019