HepCAP serves New York State residents infected with Hep C who are uninsured to access medical services.
Hep Free NYC is recruiting young adult interns to develop Hepatitis C (Hep C) prevention strategies and resources for youth, and outreach to the community. We especially encourage 18-24 year olds, and particularly LGBTQIA people and people of color to apply.
The coalition discussed tips for raising awareness and promoting services, and opportunities for funding support.
The coalition discussed goals for 2017, initiatives for
A local study, the Staying Safe Intervention, is recruiting young adults between the ages of 18-29 who inject drugs for a study on Hep C prevention. Participation in the study includes compensation, and free Hep C & HIV testing. Contact the Staying Safe Intervention to see if you...
The NYC Health Department has released its 2016 Hepatitis B and C Annual Report, and this past year amended the Health Code to improve complete hepatitis C diagnostic testing and outcomes in NYC.
Team HBV NYC is a cross-institutional student initiative supported by the NYC Hep B Coalition, which seeks to involve students in outreach and awareness projects in NYC.
- Hep B Coalition Meeting Highlights | 06-19-19 July 1, 2019
- Hep B Patient Needed to Speak at NYS Immunization Meetings June 26, 2019
- HepCAP | Hep C Care for Uninsured in NY June 18, 2019
- Funding | Hep B United Min-Grants (Due Aug 16) June 7, 2019
- Join! NYS Hep C Elimination Plan Community Feedback Calls (June 13, 20, 26) June 6, 2019
- Funding | Youth Street Outreach Program – HHS Grant (Due July 1) June 3, 2019
- Job | Program Director @ National Viral Hepatitis Roundtable May 31, 2019