HepCAP serves New York State residents infected with Hep C who are uninsured to access medical services.
Hep Free NYC is recruiting young adult interns to develop Hepatitis C (Hep C) prevention strategies and resources for youth, and outreach to the community. We especially encourage 18-24 year olds, and particularly LGBTQIA people and people of color to apply.
The coalition discussed tips for raising awareness and promoting services, and opportunities for funding support.
The coalition discussed goals for 2017, initiatives for
A local study, the Staying Safe Intervention, is recruiting young adults between the ages of 18-29 who inject drugs for a study on Hep C prevention. Participation in the study includes compensation, and free Hep C & HIV testing. Contact the Staying Safe Intervention to see if you...
The NYC Health Department has released its 2016 Hepatitis B and C Annual Report, and this past year amended the Health Code to improve complete hepatitis C diagnostic testing and outcomes in NYC.
Team HBV NYC is a cross-institutional student initiative supported by the NYC Hep B Coalition, which seeks to involve students in outreach and awareness projects in NYC.
- Viral Hepatitis Capacity Building Intern @ NYC Health Department September 10, 2019
- Job | Hepatitis B Policy Fellow @ AAPCHO August 29, 2019
- Job | Hepatitis B Project Coordinator @ African Services Committee August 27, 2019
- Paid Research Opportunity | Participants Needed in Study Reducing Drinking in Co-infected Patients August 27, 2019
- Job | Hepatitis B Project Coordinator @ Charles B. Wang Community Health Center August 23, 2019
- Job | Hepatitis B Program Director @ Charles B. Wang Community Health Center August 23, 2019
- Job | Hep C/Harm Reduction Nurse Practitioner Clinical Program Manager @ Mount Sinai/VOCAL August 23, 2019