VOCAL-NY and community leaders will attend the meeting to advocate for unrestricted access to Hepatitis C drug coverage.
Consider signing on to the letter from the Hepatitis Appropriations Partnership (HAP) to the Office of Management and Budget regarding the President’s Fiscal Year 2017 budget.
On February 26th, the New York State Drug Utilization Review Board will meet to review and recommend NYS Medicaid clinical criteria for Viekira Pak - the most recently approved Hepatitis C therapy - marketed by AbbVie.
See in PDF: World Hep Day 2015 Press Release Contact: Sue Preziotti 917-647-1590 email@example.com Free Screenings, Vaccinations, Health Fairs to Mark 6th Annual World Hepatitis Day in NYC (July 28) Nearly 250,000 in NYC Infected with Hepatitis B or C Viruses, whi...
The Helpline Specialist is a key member of the Programs Department and provides support and education to people with liver disease, their family members, friends, and caregivers, the general public and health care and social service professionals.
Sign the letter urging Secretary Sebelius to ensure that Medicare incorporates hepatitis C screening into the Welcome to Medicare exam and the Medicare annual wellness visit.
The New York State Department of Health (NYSDOH) AIDS Institute, in collaboration with participating syringe exchange programs throughout the New York City area, is conducting an anonymous study to learn more about the activities that put people who inject drugs at risk for becom...
- NY Hep C Telemedicine Workgroup Meeting Notes | 9-16-20 September 24, 2020
- Advocacy Committee September 15, 2020
- New York Hepatitis Clinical Education Collaborative September 15, 2020
- NYS Hep C Telemedicine Workgroup Meeting Notes | 8-20-20 August 31, 2020
- Open for Comment | CMS Proposes to Expand Telehealth Benefits August 24, 2020
- Job | Hep C Community Engagement Officer @ TAG (part-time) August 17, 2020
- Data-to-Care Toolkit August 14, 2020