This Consensus statement was adopted at the NYS Hep C Elimination Summit and provides a statewide plan to eliminate Hep C.
Project INSPIRE is a comprehensive hepatitis C care coordination program in NYC, now enrolling until February 2017.
Funding opportunity for clinical and Substance Abuse treatment programs to employ patient navigators to support patients through complete HCV medical evaluation and treatment by providing linkage to care and clinical care coordination services.
News & Recent Posts
- Job | Part-time Hepatitis C Educator (St. John’s Riverside Hospital) August 30, 2021
- Job | Health Education Specialist @ Mount Sinai REACH August 20, 2021
- Job | Project Coordinator @ AIDS Institute – Bureau of Hepatitis Health Care August 11, 2021
- Job | PEP/PrEP/Hep C Navigation Coordinator @ Housing Works August 11, 2021
- Job | Health Program Administrator II @ AIDS Institute – Bureau of Hepatitis Health Care August 11, 2021
- Hep Free NYC Meeting Highlights | 06-30-2021 August 2, 2021