Mount Sinai Queens features a new state-of-the-art Emergency Department and a range of advanced medical and surgical services. We offer Hep-b and Hep-c treatment to patients.
As a major teaching hospital, with nine graduate medical education residency programs and six fellowship programs, New York-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital is equipped with highly advanced medical equipment and technology.
New York Presbyterian is consistently recognized as a leader in medical education, ground-breaking research and innovative, patient-centered clinical care.
The Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center is committed to being the focus of a healthy community, stressing the organization's values of caring and respect for everyone.
SUNY Downstate is one of the nation's leading urban medical centers. SUNY Downstate comprises a College of Medicine, College of Health Related Professions, College of Nursing, School of Graduate Studies, School of Public Health, and University Hospital of Brooklyn.
Staten Island University Hospital conducts medical research in our state-of-the-art facilities and support the most influential and comprehensive residency program in the area.
A leading HIV, substance abuse, and mental health, behavior research center that is focused on the well-being of all people, including sexual, racial, ethnic and cultural minorities and other marginalized populations.
News & Recent Posts
- Job | Viral Hep Patient Navigator @ NYC H+H Bellevue November 27, 2020
- Job| Peer Corps @ NYC Health Department November 17, 2020
- NYS 2020 Viral Hepatitis Strategic Plan (NYS DOH) November 4, 2020
- NY Hep C Telemedicine Workgroup Meeting Notes | 10-15-20 October 22, 2020
- Job | Director of National Viral Hepatitis Roundtable October 22, 2020
- Hep C Community Navigation Model & Toolkit (NASTAD) October 15, 2020