Bellevue Hospital is seeking a Viral Hepatitis Patient Navigator who will be working in the Hepatitis B and C Ambulatory Program, Ambulatory Care, Infectious Diseases Department.
The STAR Program is looking a candidate with personal experience in hepatitis C care, available to work evening clinics. Bilingual English/Spanish or English/Creole preferred.
Watch and share this new video about prescription medication misuse and Hep C risk among young people in Staten Island.
This Consensus statement was adopted at the NYS Hep C Elimination Summit and provides a statewide plan to eliminate Hep C.
The Clinical Capacity Coordinator’s role is to work in conjunction with program leadership and medical providers to oversee the flow, volume, and referral process of the Hep C Program with the ultimate goal to assist patients in navigating the medical system to complete a medic...
- Funding | HIV Prevention among Substance Using Populations (Deadline 11/08/2019) May 24, 2019
- Internship | Correction Transitional Care Navigator (Bilingual Spanish Preferred) @ NYC Health Department May 24, 2019
- Webinar | Automated Screening of Hepatitis B & C in the Emergency Department Presented by Dr. Su Wang. April 30 2019. Hosted by HepCX & HepCure May 20, 2019
- New NYS Hepatitis C Elimination Task Force Website is Live March 8, 2019
- Action Alert | Recruiting New Yorkers for Transgender, Gender Non‐Conforming and Non‐Binary Community Advisory Board @ NYC Health Dept March 5, 2019
- NY City Council Discretionary Funding Application (Due 2/19/19) January 12, 2019