LESHRC is seeking a Hep C Peer Navigator who will provide HCV specific education, counseling, and referral follow-up for clients, as part of the HEP team.
The STAR Program is looking a candidate with personal experience in hepatitis C care, available to work evening clinics. Bilingual English/Spanish or English/Creole preferred.
Watch and share this new video about prescription medication misuse and Hep C risk among young people in Staten Island.
This Consensus statement was adopted at the NYS Hep C Elimination Summit and provides a statewide plan to eliminate Hep C.
- Job | Hepatitis Program Assistant (CUNY Master students ONLY) @ NYC Health Department September 20, 2019
- Funding | RFA 18344 Eliminating Hep C by Improving Access to Hep C Care and Treatment (NYSDOH Aids Institute) September 19, 2019
- Viral Hepatitis Capacity Building Intern @ NYC Health Department September 10, 2019
- Job | Hepatitis B Policy Fellow @ AAPCHO August 29, 2019
- Job | Hepatitis B Project Coordinator @ African Services Committee August 27, 2019
- Paid Research Opportunity | Participants Needed in Study Reducing Drinking in Co-infected Patients August 27, 2019
- Job | Hepatitis B Project Coordinator @ Charles B. Wang Community Health Center August 23, 2019