LESHRC is seeking a Hep C Peer Navigator who will provide HCV specific education, counseling, and referral follow-up for clients, as part of the HEP team.
The STAR Program is looking a candidate with personal experience in hepatitis C care, available to work evening clinics. Bilingual English/Spanish or English/Creole preferred.
Watch and share this new video about prescription medication misuse and Hep C risk among young people in Staten Island.
This Consensus statement was adopted at the NYS Hep C Elimination Summit and provides a statewide plan to eliminate Hep C.
- Hep B Coalition Meeting Highlights | 06-19-19 July 1, 2019
- Hep B Patient Needed to Speak at NYS Immunization Meetings June 26, 2019
- HepCAP | Hep C Care for Uninsured in NY June 18, 2019
- Funding | Hep B United Min-Grants (Due Aug 16) June 7, 2019
- Join! NYS Hep C Elimination Plan Community Feedback Calls (June 13, 20, 26) June 6, 2019
- Funding | Youth Street Outreach Program – HHS Grant (Due July 1) June 3, 2019
- Job | Program Director @ National Viral Hepatitis Roundtable May 31, 2019