The following organizations provide Hepatitis B or C Testing in NYC in the community or ‘in the field.’ Please contact these organizations to refer for testing or to collaborate on special events.
Advocacy, News, Reports, Hepatitis C, HepCX News, NYS Legislation
To determine the impact of the NYS Hepatitis C Testing Law, the NYSDOH drew from multiple data sources that assessed testing levels in New York before and after the law went into effect.
September 28 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm EDT
News & Recent Posts
- Job | Part-time Hepatitis C Educator (St. John’s Riverside Hospital) August 30, 2021
- Job | Health Education Specialist @ Mount Sinai REACH August 20, 2021
- Job | Project Coordinator @ AIDS Institute – Bureau of Hepatitis Health Care August 11, 2021
- Job | PEP/PrEP/Hep C Navigation Coordinator @ Housing Works August 11, 2021
- Job | Health Program Administrator II @ AIDS Institute – Bureau of Hepatitis Health Care August 11, 2021
- Hep Free NYC Meeting Highlights | 06-30-2021 August 2, 2021