BOOM!Health is currently seeking a BA level Patient Navigator for the Check Hep C Navigation and Linkage to Care program.
The Patient Navigator (PN) will provide linkage to care services for patients who are hep C Antibody-positive including education to patients with chronic hepatitis C as well as outreach activities to expand the hep C screening and link to care model to health partners within the...
The Navigator's role is to assist hospital and system-wide efforts to increase HCV screening and link to care particularly in persons who are born between 1945-1965 and reinforces hepatitis C medical education with the patients and provides support to the patient throughout the p...
- Funding | Innovative Hepatitis C Care and Treatment Models for People Who Inject Drugs (PWID) November 8, 2018
- Hepatitis C Group Treatment in Primary Care Webinar Recording November 1, 2018
- Hepatitis A, B and C in New York City: 2017 Annual Report October 30, 2018
- Job | Technical Consultant, Drug User Health @ NASTAD October 19, 2018
- Nominate Hep C Elimination Champion/Team for NYS DOH Commissioner World AIDS Day Award! September 21, 2018
- Soliciting Feedback on Draft National Harm Reduction Strategy August 20, 2018
- Article | Effect of Hepatocellular Carcinoma on Mortality Among Individuals With Hep B or Hep C Infection in NYC, 2001–2012 July 31, 2018
- NY Governor Announces First-In-Nation Task Force To Eliminate Hepatitis C July 27, 2018
Sign Up For Texts
to receive free texts about hepatitis C and liver health.