Telemedicine Workgroup Meeting Highlights | 5-20-21
Meeting Notes & Highlights
NY Hep C Telemedicine Workgroup – Meeting Notes Thursday March 18, 2021 (10 – 11 AM) via Webinar In attendance at this meeting: See below notes Workgroup Chair: Andrew Talal, MD, University at Buffalo, email@example.com NYS Office of Drug Users Health’s bupenorphine a...
Hep Free NYC Research Committee Meeting Highlights 03-24-2021 (3 – 4:30 PM EST) via Zoom Hep Free NYC Research Committee Webpage and community research board for recruiting for studies or jobs. Please share any suggestions and share with those interested in posting/utilizing.
Hep Free NYC Advocacy Committee – Quarterly Meeting Highlights Via Zoom webinar – March 10, 2021 (3 – 5 PM)
NY Hep C Telemedicine Workgroup – Meeting Notes Thursday January 21, 2021 (10 – 11 AM) via Webinar In attendance at this meeting: See below notes Next Meeting: Thursday, March 18 – 10:00AM Workgroup Chair: Andrew Talal, MD, University at Buffalo, firstname.lastname@example.org Ove...
NY Hep C Telemedicine Workgroup – Meeting highlight - Thursday December 17, 2020 (10 – 11 AM) via Webinar.
4th Research Committee Meeting of 2020. Meeting highlights include the NYC Viral Hep Elimination Project update and shared resources about syringe service programs (SSPs) during COVID-19.
The Hepatitis Telemedicine Workgroup provides a forum for ongoing learning and sharing of best practices to promote hepatitis B and C care and treatment through telehealth.
News & Recent Posts
- Telemedicine Workgroup Meeting Highlights | 5-20-21 June 10, 2021
- Job | Program Patient Navigation Coordinator @ REACH (Mount Sinai Hospital) June 4, 2021
- A Proclamation on National Hepatitis Testing Day, 2021 May 19, 2021
- Job | Hep C Peer Navigator Part-Time @ VOCAL-NY May 19, 2021
- Funding | Mother Cabrini Health Foundation Statewide Grants (Deadline: June 4th, 2021) May 18, 2021
- Job | Hep B & C Research Coordinator (Mount Sinai HONE Program) May 7, 2021