MP-CPI-19-001 Hepatitis B Demonstration Program Department of Health and Human Services Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health See more information here. GENERAL INFORMATION Opportunity Number: MP-CPI-19-001 Opportunity Title: Hepatitis B Demonstration Program Expected Num...
HIV/HCV No Co-Infection (NoCo) Program: Micro-Elimination of HCV in HIV-Infected and High-Risk HIV-Uninfected Populations Through Medical Affairs, Gilead Sciences supports the research efforts of academic institutions, clinical investigators, community organizations and research ...
$25,000 Cancer Prevention and Early Detection Community Grants Application Deadline: April 6, 2018, 6:00 PM Eastern Time Hepatitis B and C are the leading risk factors for liver cancer. If your organization is working to expand access to hepatitis B or C prevention, testing, and ...
The purpose of this funding is to identify service providers to develop and/or enhance comprehensive HIV/STD/HCV programs for HIV positive and HIV negative individuals in specific high prevalence neighborhoods/regions within communities of color.
The National Viral Hepatitis Roundtable (NVHR) is offering program booster mini‐grants for one year to NVHR member organizations working on hepatitis C education, screening and linkage to care activities.
NYS OASAS, through Research Foundation for Mental Hygiene, is pleased to announce one-time funding of up to $12,000 to support Youth and Young Adults Recovery activities and/or development of communities of recovery.
AIDS United, in partnership with Elton John AIDS Foundation, Levi Strauss Foundation, Open Society Foundations, and H. Van Ameringen Fund, is pleased to announce the opportunity for grant support through the Syringe Access Fund!
- Project SUCCEED: HIV/HCV Meeting Highlights | 07-25-2019 August 16, 2019
- Paid Research Opportunity | Hepatitis C Study August 14, 2019
- Job | Assistant Outreach Coordinator (part-time; 4 days per week) @ Mount Sinai Reach July 31, 2019
- Job | Hepatitis C Peer Navigator (part-time) @ VOCAL-NY July 31, 2019
- Job | Hepatitis C Care Coordinator @ VOCAL-NY July 31, 2019
- Hep B Coalition Meeting Highlights | 06-19-19 July 1, 2019
- Hep B Patient Needed to Speak at NYS Immunization Meetings June 26, 2019