The FY2022 NYC Council Discretionary Funding Application is open until February 16, 2021. NYC Council has funded the Viral Hepatitis Initiative since 2015. Go to application: https://council.nyc.gov/budget/fiscal-year-2022-discretionary-funding-expense-application-filing-period/.
Organizations interested in joining the Viral Hep Initiative can specify this in their application
- Paul Lee, firstname.lastname@example.org (Check Hep B)
- Donette Perkins, email@example.com (Check Hep C)
- Meg Chappell, firstname.lastname@example.org (TA and Training)
- Mike Selick, email@example.com and Jose Martinez, firstname.lastname@example.org (IDUHA Peer)
Organizations wishing to receive City Council funding in FY 2021 must complete Discretionary Funding application by February 16, 2021. “After this time has passed, submissions will no longer be (and cannot be) accepted. If your organization does not apply within the application time frame, your organization will not be eligible for City Council Discretionary Funding.
NYC Council has supported the Viral Hepatitis Initiative since 2015, which funds the following programs:
- Check Hep C Patient Navigation Program
- Check Hep B Patient Navigation Program
- Hep C Peer Navigation at Syringe Exchange Programs
- Empire Liver Foundation Clinical Training Program
Learn more about the NYC Council Viral Hepatitis Initiative.
To participate in the unified budget proposal, contact Reed Vreeland R.Vreeland@housingworks.org.