The coalition discussed tips for raising awareness and promoting services, and opportunities for funding support.
Webinar | Automated Screening of Hepatitis B & C in the Emergency Department Presented by Dr. Su Wang. April 30 2019. Hosted by HepCX & HepCureMeeting Notes, Hep C Task Force
On Tuesday, April 30th at 4:30 PM EST, Dr. Su Wang of Saint Barnabas Medical Center and the World Hepatitis Alliance presented on: “Automated Screening of Hepatitis B & C in the Emergency Department”
Webinar | HCV Group Treatment: A Model for Patient-Centered Hepatitis C Treatment in Primary Care Presented by Dr. Perry. October 15, 2018Meeting Notes, Hep C Task Force
This one hour hepatitis C (HCV) educational webinar will provide clinical and non-clinical providers an in-depth look into improving the HCV care continuum through a group treatment approach. Dr. Russell Perry and his team will present results of their patient-centered group trea...
- New York Hepatitis Clinical Education Collaborative | 10-19-2020 October 20, 2020
- Training | Hep C Community Navigation Model & Toolkit October 15, 2020
- Job | Staying Safe Study Recruiter @CUNYISPH October 14, 2020
- Job | Field Recruiter @RFCUNY October 14, 2020
- Paid Interview | Hepatitis patients with pruritus (skin itching) October 13, 2020
- New York Hepatitis Clinical Education Collaborative | 09-21-2020 October 8, 2020
- Meeting Highlights | Hep Free NYC Advocacy Committee 09-23-2020 October 1, 2020