Committee members received printed copies of the Hep A and B vaccination card for MSM, and discussed engagement of trans folks around the topic of hepatitis (Hep C in particular).
Committee members received printed copies of the LGBTQ Hepatitis Resource Card and planned a Hep A and B vaccination campaign targeting the LGBTQ community, as well as June Pride events.
Team HBV NYC is a cross-institutional student initiative supported by the NYC Hep B Coalition, which seeks to involve students in outreach and awareness projects in NYC.
Committee members designed a second version of the LGBTQ Hepatitis Resource Card and planned a Hep A and B vaccination campaign targeting the LGBTQ community.
Identify locations and settings where there may be high risk activity for HIV, STD, and/or Hep C transmission such as after hour clubs, LGBTQ venues, sex worker strolls, and other settings to provide outreach, specifically safer sex education and condom distribution; conduct outr...
- Webinar | Automated Screening of Hepatitis B & C in the Emergency Department Presented by Dr. Su Wang. April 30 2019. Hosted by HepCX & HepCure May 20, 2019
- Paid Internship | Hepatitis B & C Patient Navigation Specialist (Bilingual Preferred) @ NYC Health Department May 17, 2019
- Hep C Task Force Meeting Highlights | 05-01-2019 May 13, 2019
- New NYS Hepatitis C Elimination Task Force Website is Live March 8, 2019
- Action Alert | Recruiting New Yorkers for Transgender, Gender Non‐Conforming and Non‐Binary Community Advisory Board @ NYC Health Dept March 5, 2019
- NY City Council Discretionary Funding Application (Due 2/19/19) January 12, 2019