Committee members received printed copies of the Hep A and B vaccination card for MSM, and discussed engagement of trans folks around the topic of hepatitis (Hep C in particular).
Committee members received printed copies of the LGBTQ Hepatitis Resource Card and planned a Hep A and B vaccination campaign targeting the LGBTQ community, as well as June Pride events.
Team HBV NYC is a cross-institutional student initiative supported by the NYC Hep B Coalition, which seeks to involve students in outreach and awareness projects in NYC.
Committee members designed a second version of the LGBTQ Hepatitis Resource Card and planned a Hep A and B vaccination campaign targeting the LGBTQ community.
Identify locations and settings where there may be high risk activity for HIV, STD, and/or Hep C transmission such as after hour clubs, LGBTQ venues, sex worker strolls, and other settings to provide outreach, specifically safer sex education and condom distribution; conduct outr...
- Funding | Innovative Hepatitis C Care and Treatment Models for People Who Inject Drugs (PWID) November 8, 2018
- Hepatitis C Group Treatment in Primary Care Webinar Recording November 1, 2018
- Hepatitis A, B and C in New York City: 2017 Annual Report October 30, 2018
- Job | Technical Consultant, Drug User Health @ NASTAD October 19, 2018
- Nominate Hep C Elimination Champion/Team for NYS DOH Commissioner World AIDS Day Award! September 21, 2018
- Soliciting Feedback on Draft National Harm Reduction Strategy August 20, 2018
- Article | Effect of Hepatocellular Carcinoma on Mortality Among Individuals With Hep B or Hep C Infection in NYC, 2001–2012 July 31, 2018
- NY Governor Announces First-In-Nation Task Force To Eliminate Hepatitis C July 27, 2018
Sign Up For Texts
to receive free texts about hepatitis C and liver health.