The social worker in this new, grant-funded, part-time position will be in the Primary Care Hepatitis C (HCV) Program at Internal Medicine Associates on 102nd Street.
The Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) will serve as part of a community-based Mobile Engagement Team (MET) with the goal of re-engaging HIV-positive and homeless men and women into primary medical and mental health care.
Directs and guides weekly harm reduction group for active substance users on modules and therapeutic topics, such as, but not limited to, safer injection, harm reduction budgeting, identifying and healing trauma, self-medication, and internalized stigma grief counseling.
Kingsbridge Heights Longterm Home Healthcare Program is looking for a Full Time Social Worker to be part of the new Care Management Team for Managed Long Term Homecare.Must be LMSW or LCSW.
- Meeting Highlights | Hep Free NYC Advocacy Committee 09-23-2020 October 1, 2020
- Job | Hep C Harm Reduction Peer Worker @ HousingWorks October 1, 2020
- NY Hep C Telemedicine Workgroup Meeting Notes | 9-16-20 September 24, 2020
- Advocacy Committee September 15, 2020
- New York Hepatitis Clinical Education Collaborative September 15, 2020
- NYS Hep C Telemedicine Workgroup Meeting Notes | 8-20-20 August 31, 2020
- Open for Comment | CMS Proposes to Expand Telehealth Benefits August 24, 2020