Last Updated on December 17, 2017 by wp-admin
Jobs, Care Coordinator, Hepatitis C
The Care Coordinator will provide linkage to care services for patients who are HCV Antibody-positive including and care coordination (Case Management, Education, Outreach, Collaboration, and Logistical Support) to patients with chronic hepatitis C.
Jobs, Hepatitis C & HIV, Outreach Worker
The Positive Living Department seeks a part-time Outreach Worker/HIV Educator to join a team committed to high quality services for PLWH/A and to work on prevention of HIV, Hepatitis, and sexually transmitted diseases generally
Staying Safe study recruiter Seeking experienced field recruiter for a research study with young people who use opioids The mission of The CUNY Graduate School of Public Health and Health Policy is to provide a collaborative and accessible environment for excellence in education,...
Jobs, Hepatitis B, Outreach Specialist
Outreach Specialist, NYC DOHMH — Perinatal Hep B
Jobs, Harm Reduction, Outreach Worker
Community Health Outreach Worker Posted by: St. Ann's Corner of Harm Reduction
Jobs, Harm Reduction
The Overdose Prevention Coordinator will develop, implement, manage and evaluate the DHS Drug Use and Overdose Prevention Program
Jobs, Harm Reduction, Hepatitis C & HIV, Policy Analyst
The Policy Analyst will undertake policy analysis, research, communications, coalition building, and other work to win VOCAL campaigns related to ending the hep C epidemic, promoting harm reduction strategies to address drug use, and drug policy reforms that promote health and sa...
As part of Youth Health Equity Model of Practice (YHEMOP), OMH supports the placement of Health Equity Fellows to assist in meeting the needs of diverse organizations by completing short-term health equity projects.
- Training | Hep C Community Navigation Model & Toolkit October 15, 2020
- Job | Staying Safe Study Recruiter @CUNYISPH October 14, 2020
- Job | Field Recruiter @RFCUNY October 14, 2020
- Paid Interview | Hepatitis patients with pruritus (skin itching) October 13, 2020
- New York Hepatitis Clinical Education Collaborative | 09-21-2020 October 8, 2020
- Meeting Highlights | Hep Free NYC Advocacy Committee 09-23-2020 October 1, 2020
- Job | Hep C Harm Reduction Peer Worker @ HousingWorks October 1, 2020