The Social Worker will provide individual and group mental health services to individuals who are using drugs, engaging in sex work or who have a history of drug use and have recently been released from incarceration.
The LCSW –Licensed Clinical Social Worker and/or LMHC – Licensed Mental Health Counselor is responsible for providing multiple aspects of psychotherapeutic counseling for caseload of OASAS clients, including assessments, development of treatment plans, case management, crisis...
Kingsbridge Heights Longterm Home Healthcare Program is looking for a Full Time Social Worker to be part of the new Care Management Team for Managed Long Term Homecare.Must be LMSW or LCSW.
Seeking a Care Coordinator to supervise a team of 4 Patient Navigators. Excellent opportunity to join an innovative program that improves health disparities by advancing key elements of the CDC’s HIV Continuum of Care.
- NY Hep C Telemedicine Workgroup Meeting Notes | 9-16-20 September 24, 2020
- Advocacy Committee September 15, 2020
- New York Hepatitis Clinical Education Collaborative September 15, 2020
- NYS Hep C Telemedicine Workgroup Meeting Notes | 8-20-20 August 31, 2020
- Open for Comment | CMS Proposes to Expand Telehealth Benefits August 24, 2020
- Job | Hep C Community Engagement Officer @ TAG (part-time) August 17, 2020
- Data-to-Care Toolkit August 14, 2020