African Services Committee is seeking a Viral Hepatitis Testing and Linkage to Care Coordinator to manage the Hep B and C screening and linkage to care program conducted jointly by African Services Committee (ASC) and the Hepatitis Outreach Network (HONE) at the Icahn School of M...
The Care Coordinator is responsible for providing intake, assessment, referrals, and ongoing care coordination for participants of VOCAL-NY as well as build support for harm reduction in Brooklyn.
Hepatitis Testing & Linkage to Care Coordinator (Part Time) The Viral Hepatitis Testing and Linkage to Care Coordinator (“Hepatitis Program Coordinator”) manages the hepatitis B and C screening and linkage to care program conducted jointly by African Services Comm...
The Care Coordinator will provide linkage to care services for patients who are HCV Antibody-positive including and care coordination (Case Management, Education, Outreach, Collaboration, and Logistical Support) to patients with chronic hepatitis C.
Seeking a Care Coordinator to supervise a team of 4 Patient Navigators. Excellent opportunity to join an innovative program that improves health disparities by advancing key elements of the CDC’s HIV Continuum of Care.
- Job | Hepatitis Program Assistant (for Master students ONLY) @ NYC Health Department December 6, 2019
- Hep C Task Force Meeting Highlights | 09-25-2019 October 10, 2019
- Job | Hep C Peer Navigator (Part-time) @ VOCAL-NY October 7, 2019
- Hep B Coalition Meeting Highlights | 09-18-19 October 7, 2019
- Job | Hep C Linkage to Care Specialist @ Brightpoint Health October 2, 2019
- NYC Rapid Hep C Testing Guidance and Resources October 1, 2019
- Job | Hep C Peer Navigator @ New York Harm Reduction Educators September 27, 2019