African Services Committee is seeking a Viral Hepatitis Testing and Linkage to Care Coordinator to manage the Hep B and C screening and linkage to care program conducted jointly by African Services Committee (ASC) and the Hepatitis Outreach Network (HONE) at the Icahn School of M...
The Care Coordinator is responsible for providing intake, assessment, referrals, and ongoing care coordination for participants of VOCAL-NY as well as build support for harm reduction in Brooklyn.
Hepatitis Testing & Linkage to Care Coordinator (Part Time) The Viral Hepatitis Testing and Linkage to Care Coordinator (“Hepatitis Program Coordinator”) manages the hepatitis B and C screening and linkage to care program conducted jointly by African Services Comm...
The Care Coordinator will provide linkage to care services for patients who are HCV Antibody-positive including and care coordination (Case Management, Education, Outreach, Collaboration, and Logistical Support) to patients with chronic hepatitis C.
Seeking a Care Coordinator to supervise a team of 4 Patient Navigators. Excellent opportunity to join an innovative program that improves health disparities by advancing key elements of the CDC’s HIV Continuum of Care.
- Job | Assistant Outreach Coordinator (part-time; 4 days per week) @ Mount Sinai Reach July 31, 2019
- Job | Hepatitis C Peer Navigator (part-time) @ VOCAL-NY July 31, 2019
- Job | Hepatitis C Care Coordinator @ VOCAL-NY July 31, 2019
- Hep B Coalition Meeting Highlights | 06-19-19 July 1, 2019
- Hep B Patient Needed to Speak at NYS Immunization Meetings June 26, 2019
- HepCAP | Hep C Care for Uninsured in NY June 18, 2019
- Funding | Hep B United Min-Grants (Due Aug 16) June 7, 2019