African Services Committee is seeking a Viral Hepatitis Testing and Linkage to Care Coordinator to manage the Hep B and C screening and linkage to care program conducted jointly by African Services Committee (ASC) and the Hepatitis Outreach Network (HONE) at the Icahn School of M...
Hepatitis Testing & Linkage to Care Coordinator (Part Time) The Viral Hepatitis Testing and Linkage to Care Coordinator (“Hepatitis Program Coordinator”) manages the hepatitis B and C screening and linkage to care program conducted jointly by African Services Comm...
The Care Coordinator will provide linkage to care services for patients who are HCV Antibody-positive including and care coordination (Case Management, Education, Outreach, Collaboration, and Logistical Support) to patients with chronic hepatitis C.
Seeking a Care Coordinator to supervise a team of 4 Patient Navigators. Excellent opportunity to join an innovative program that improves health disparities by advancing key elements of the CDC’s HIV Continuum of Care.
News & Recent Posts
- Job | Viral Hep Clinical Practice Facilitation Project Coordinator @ NYC Health Dept January 19, 2021
- Telemedicine Workgroup Meeting Highlights | 12-17-20 January 14, 2021
- Job | Hep C Harm Reduction Peer Worker (Housing Works) January 13, 2021
- NY City Council Discretionary Funding Application | Due 2/19/2021 January 13, 2021
- Research Committee Meeting Highlights | 12-16-2020 January 8, 2021
- NYC Council Viral Hepatitis Initiative January 1, 2021