African Services Committee is seeking a Viral Hepatitis Testing and Linkage to Care Coordinator to manage the Hep B and C screening and linkage to care program conducted jointly by African Services Committee (ASC) and the Hepatitis Outreach Network (HONE) at the Icahn School of M...
Hepatitis Testing & Linkage to Care Coordinator (Part Time) The Viral Hepatitis Testing and Linkage to Care Coordinator (“Hepatitis Program Coordinator”) manages the hepatitis B and C screening and linkage to care program conducted jointly by African Services Comm...
The Care Coordinator will provide linkage to care services for patients who are HCV Antibody-positive including and care coordination (Case Management, Education, Outreach, Collaboration, and Logistical Support) to patients with chronic hepatitis C.
Seeking a Care Coordinator to supervise a team of 4 Patient Navigators. Excellent opportunity to join an innovative program that improves health disparities by advancing key elements of the CDC’s HIV Continuum of Care.
- Funding | Office of Minority Health Initiative to Document & Sustain Disparity-Reducing Interventions (Due 8/26) August 4, 2020
- Job | Manager, Policy & Legislative Affairs @ NASTAD July 30, 2020
- NYS Hep C Telemedicine Workgroup Meeting Notes | 7-16-20 July 24, 2020
- Request for Comment on Draft Recommendations to Support Expansion of Hep C Treatment in Opioid Programs July 24, 2020
- CDC Algorithm for Testing and Treating Pregnant Women for Hep B July 22, 2020
- Job | Part-Time Hep C Peer Navigator @ VOCAL-NY July 17, 2020
- New Hep B & C Screening & Treatment Guidance | NYC Health Dept Dear Colleague Letter July 15, 2020