COVID-19 "Coronavirus" Resource Compilation
Hepatitis C and HIV Co-Infection
Hep C Peer Educator / Navigator From its activist beginnings as an underground needle exchange, New York Harm Reduction Educators (NYHRE) is now New York’s largest syringe exchange program, serving over 4,000 low-income drug users and street-based sex workers each year in the B...
Consider signing your organization on to the attached letter from ABAC urging Congress to reject the proposed budget cuts and adequately fund domestic HIV/Hep and related programs in FY 2018.
The Alliance for Positive Change is a community based organization that helps New Yorkers living with HIV and other chronic illnesses make lasting positive changes towards health, housing, recovery and self-sufficiency.
City Council demonstrated its commitment to hepatitis elimination by continuing support for the Viral Hepatitis Initiative, which has improved health care access for over 8,000 New Yorkers at risk for or living with hepatitis B or C, and trained over 800 clinical providers.
- NYS Hepatitis Telehealth Resources March 30, 2020
- COVID-19 “Coronavirus” Community Resources March 19, 2020
- Hep Free NYC Webinar E-Meeting Highlights | 03-18-2020 March 19, 2020
- Hep Free NYC Research Committee Meeting Highlights | 02-05-2020 March 4, 2020
- Job | Hepatitis Education & Training Intern (for Master students ONLY) @ NYC Health Department March 2, 2020
- Launch of Hepatitis Elimination Series in Clinical Liver Disease February 25, 2020
- Job | Hep Associate @ NASTAD February 19, 2020