Join us for our 8th annual Hep Free NYC Awareness Event: #HepFreeNYC Twitter Chat May 14 @1PM Commemorating May Hepatitis Awareness Month, National Hepatitis Testing Day and Hispanic Hepatitis Awareness Day. An opportunity to showcase your work, accomplishments, and amplify...
Hepatitis C and HIV Co-Infection
Hep C Peer Educator / Navigator From its activist beginnings as an underground needle exchange, New York Harm Reduction Educators (NYHRE) is now New York’s largest syringe exchange program, serving over 4,000 low-income drug users and street-based sex workers each year in the B...
The NYC Health Department in collaboration with the Northeast/Caribbean AIDS Education and Training Center (AETC) Program hosted a symposium focusing on Eliminating Hep C in People Living with HIV in New York City.
Consider signing your organization on to the attached letter from ABAC urging Congress to reject the proposed budget cuts and adequately fund domestic HIV/Hep and related programs in FY 2018.
The Alliance for Positive Change is a community based organization that helps New Yorkers living with HIV and other chronic illnesses make lasting positive changes towards health, housing, recovery and self-sufficiency.
City Council demonstrated its commitment to hepatitis elimination by continuing support for the Viral Hepatitis Initiative, which has improved health care access for over 8,000 New Yorkers at risk for or living with hepatitis B or C, and trained over 800 clinical providers.
News & Recent Posts
- Hep C & Drug User Health Preceptorship (NYS Health Dept Clinical Education Initiative) July 8, 2021
- Job | Director of Building Capacity @ NYC Health Department July 7, 2021
- Job | Hep C Navigator @ New York Harm Reduction Educators June 24, 2021
- Job | Hep C Care Coordinator @ New York Harm Reduction Educators June 24, 2021
- Telemedicine Workgroup Meeting Highlights | 5-20-21 June 10, 2021
- Job | Program Patient Navigation Coordinator @ REACH (Mount Sinai Hospital) June 4, 2021