Hep C Peer Educator / Navigator From its activist beginnings as an underground needle exchange, New York Harm Reduction Educators (NYHRE) is now New York’s largest syringe exchange program, serving over 4,000 low-income drug users and street-based sex workers each year in the B...
Hepatitis C and HIV Co-Infection
Consider signing your organization on to the attached letter from ABAC urging Congress to reject the proposed budget cuts and adequately fund domestic HIV/Hep and related programs in FY 2018.
The Alliance for Positive Change is a community based organization that helps New Yorkers living with HIV and other chronic illnesses make lasting positive changes towards health, housing, recovery and self-sufficiency.
The 2017 International Conference on Viral Hepatitis (Oct 9-10, Chicago) welcomes abstract submissions in a wide variety of domains including Hep B or Hep C Elimination, Hep B or Hep C Clinical Management, and co-infection with HIV.
City Council demonstrated its commitment to hepatitis elimination by continuing support for the Viral Hepatitis Initiative, which has improved health care access for over 8,000 New Yorkers at risk for or living with hepatitis B or C, and trained over 800 clinical providers.
AIDS United seeks to hire a Syringe Access Policy Organizer to provide policy, advocacy, and regulatory capacity in support of state and federal efforts to increase the availability of syringe access programs throughout the United States.
- Job | Hepline Specialist @ American Liver FOundation January 16, 2020
- REACH OUT – Support Loved One who is Using Opioids @ Mount Sinai REACH Program January 6, 2020
- Joint Hep B Coalition and Hep C Task Force Meeting Highlights | 12-11-2019 December 26, 2019
- Job | Hep B Navigator @ Philadelphia Health Dept. December 23, 2019
- AIDS Institute Drug User Health Capacity Building Initiative December 11, 2019
- Internship | Project AHEAD @ Charles B Wang Community Health Center December 10, 2019
- Job | Hepatitis Clinical Capacity Building Program Assistant Intern (for Master students ONLY) @ NYC Health Department December 6, 2019