Project SUCCEED is a new NYC Health Department capacity building initiative that aims to eliminate Hep C in people living with HIV in NYC.
This video PSA presents important facts about why people born from 1945-1965 should get tested for Hepatitis C. The video reinforces messages with visual depictions of the facts drawn by artists on a chalkboard, and ends with the call for people born from 1945-1965 to talk to the...
- Funding | Innovative Hepatitis C Care and Treatment Models for People Who Inject Drugs (PWID) November 8, 2018
- Hepatitis C Group Treatment in Primary Care Webinar Recording November 1, 2018
- Hepatitis A, B and C in New York City: 2017 Annual Report October 30, 2018
- Job | Technical Consultant, Drug User Health @ NASTAD October 19, 2018
- Nominate Hep C Elimination Champion/Team for NYS DOH Commissioner World AIDS Day Award! September 21, 2018
- Soliciting Feedback on Draft National Harm Reduction Strategy August 20, 2018
- Article | Effect of Hepatocellular Carcinoma on Mortality Among Individuals With Hep B or Hep C Infection in NYC, 2001–2012 July 31, 2018
- NY Governor Announces First-In-Nation Task Force To Eliminate Hepatitis C July 27, 2018
Sign Up For Texts
to receive free texts about hepatitis C and liver health.