Project SUCCEED is a new NYC Health Department capacity building initiative that aims to eliminate Hep C in people living with HIV in NYC.
This video PSA presents important facts about why people born from 1945-1965 should get tested for Hepatitis C. The video reinforces messages with visual depictions of the facts drawn by artists on a chalkboard, and ends with the call for people born from 1945-1965 to talk to the...
Clinical Provider Resources for Project SUCCEED - Patient Testimonial of Brent Allan. Published by Living Positive Victoria on August 28, 2014
- Hep C Task Force Meeting Highlights | 09-25-2019 October 10, 2019
- Job | Hep C Peer Navigator (Part-time) @ VOCAL-NY October 7, 2019
- Hep B Coalition Meeting Highlights | 09-18-19 October 7, 2019
- Job | Hep C Linkage to Care Specialist @ Brightpoint Health October 2, 2019
- NYC Rapid Hep C Testing Guidance and Resources October 1, 2019
- Job | Hep C Peer Navigator @ New York Harm Reduction Educators September 27, 2019
- Funding | Request for Proposal: Targeted Approach to Jail-Based Programs and Services (Department of Correction) September 24, 2019