Project SUCCEED is a new NYC Health Department capacity building initiative that aims to eliminate Hep C in people living with HIV in NYC.
This video PSA presents important facts about why people born from 1945-1965 should get tested for Hepatitis C. The video reinforces messages with visual depictions of the facts drawn by artists on a chalkboard, and ends with the call for people born from 1945-1965 to talk to the...
Clinical Provider Resources for Project SUCCEED - Patient Testimonial of Brent Allan. Published by Living Positive Victoria on August 28, 2014
- Webinar | Automated Screening of Hepatitis B & C in the Emergency Department Presented by Dr. Su Wang. April 30 2019. Hosted by HepCX & HepCure May 20, 2019
- Paid Internship | Hepatitis B & C Patient Navigation Specialist (Bilingual Preferred) @ NYC Health Department May 17, 2019
- Hep C Task Force Meeting Highlights | 05-01-2019 May 13, 2019
- New NYS Hepatitis C Elimination Task Force Website is Live March 8, 2019
- Action Alert | Recruiting New Yorkers for Transgender, Gender Non‐Conforming and Non‐Binary Community Advisory Board @ NYC Health Dept March 5, 2019
- NY City Council Discretionary Funding Application (Due 2/19/19) January 12, 2019