Project SUCCEED is a new NYC Health Department capacity building initiative that aims to eliminate Hep C in people living with HIV in NYC.
This video PSA presents important facts about why people born from 1945-1965 should get tested for Hepatitis C. The video reinforces messages with visual depictions of the facts drawn by artists on a chalkboard, and ends with the call for people born from 1945-1965 to talk to the...
Clinical Provider Resources for Project SUCCEED - Patient Testimonial of Brent Allan. Published by Living Positive Victoria on August 28, 2014
- Job | Hepline Specialist @ American Liver FOundation January 16, 2020
- REACH OUT – Support Loved One who is Using Opioids @ Mount Sinai REACH Program January 6, 2020
- Joint Hep B Coalition and Hep C Task Force Meeting Highlights | 12-11-2019 December 26, 2019
- Job | Hep B Navigator @ Philadelphia Health Dept. December 23, 2019
- AIDS Institute Drug User Health Capacity Building Initiative December 11, 2019
- Internship | Project AHEAD @ Charles B Wang Community Health Center December 10, 2019
- Job | Hepatitis Clinical Capacity Building Program Assistant Intern (for Master students ONLY) @ NYC Health Department December 6, 2019