Project SUCCEED is a new NYC Health Department capacity building initiative that aims to eliminate Hep C in people living with HIV in NYC.
This video PSA presents important facts about why people born from 1945-1965 should get tested for Hepatitis C. The video reinforces messages with visual depictions of the facts drawn by artists on a chalkboard, and ends with the call for people born from 1945-1965 to talk to the...
Clinical Provider Resources for Project SUCCEED - Patient Testimonial of Brent Allan. Published by Living Positive Victoria on August 28, 2014
- Hep B Coalition Meeting Highlights | 06-19-19 July 1, 2019
- Hep B Patient Needed to Speak at NYS Immunization Meetings June 26, 2019
- HepCAP | Hep C Care for Uninsured in NY June 18, 2019
- Funding | Hep B United Min-Grants (Due Aug 16) June 7, 2019
- Join! NYS Hep C Elimination Plan Community Feedback Calls (June 13, 20, 26) June 6, 2019
- Funding | Youth Street Outreach Program – HHS Grant (Due July 1) June 3, 2019
- Job | Program Director @ National Viral Hepatitis Roundtable May 31, 2019