Project SUCCEED is a new NYC Health Department capacity building initiative that aims to eliminate Hep C in people living with HIV in NYC.
This video PSA presents important facts about why people born from 1945-1965 should get tested for Hepatitis C. The video reinforces messages with visual depictions of the facts drawn by artists on a chalkboard, and ends with the call for people born from 1945-1965 to talk to the...
Clinical Provider Resources for Project SUCCEED - Patient Testimonial of Brent Allan. Published by Living Positive Victoria on August 28, 2014
- Viral Hepatitis Capacity Building Intern @ NYC Health Department September 10, 2019
- Job | Hepatitis B Policy Fellow @ AAPCHO August 29, 2019
- Job | Hepatitis B Project Coordinator @ African Services Committee August 27, 2019
- Paid Research Opportunity | Participants Needed in Study Reducing Drinking in Co-infected Patients August 27, 2019
- Job | Hepatitis B Project Coordinator @ Charles B. Wang Community Health Center August 23, 2019
- Job | Hepatitis B Program Director @ Charles B. Wang Community Health Center August 23, 2019
- Job | Hep C/Harm Reduction Nurse Practitioner Clinical Program Manager @ Mount Sinai/VOCAL August 23, 2019