Last Updated on
Awareness Day Planning Committee
The Hep Free NYC Awareness Day Planning Committee develops the Hep Free NYC outreach strategy, by planning, promoting, and hosting events bringing together our network of partners.The committee touches base annually through email, and holds strategic planning conference calls and meetings as needed.
The Awareness Day Planning Committee organizes hepatitis awareness day commemorations, including:
- May Hepatitis Awareness Month
- National Hispanic Hepatitis Awareness Day (May 15)
- National Hepatitis Testing Day (May 19)
- African American Hep C Action Day (July 26)
- World Hepatitis Day (July 28)
- National African Immigrant & Refugee HIV/AIDS and Hepatitis Awareness Day (NAIRHHA Day) (September 9)
- October Liver Awareness Month
If you would like to participate in the Communications Committee, fill out this form!