Join us for our 8th annual Hep Free NYC Awareness Event: #HepFreeNYC Twitter Chat May 14 @1PM Commemorating May Hepatitis Awareness Month, National Hepatitis Testing Day and Hispanic Hepatitis Awareness Day. An opportunity to showcase your work, accomplishments, and amplify...
The NYS Hepatitis C Elimination Task Force web page has gone live on the DOH web site!
SAVE THE DATE! Wednesday, July 25th is the 6th Annual National African American Hepatitis C Action Day (NAAHCAD). This day provides an opportunity to promote Hepatitis C prevention, testing, and treatment messages to public health partners and the black community. NAAHCAD also pr...
May Hepatitis Awareness Month, National Hepatitis Testing Day and Hispanic Hepatitis Awareness Day.
July 25th is the 4th Annual National African American Hepatitis C Action Day (NAAHCAD). The National Black Leadership Commission on AIDS, Inc. invite organizations to support the day by signing-on to host activities in their City on or leading up to July 25, 2016.
Join us to commemorate National Hepatitis Testing Day and Hispanic Hepatitis Awareness Day.
See in PDF: World Hep Day 2015 Press Release Contact: Sue Preziotti 917-647-1590 email@example.com Free Screenings, Vaccinations, Health Fairs to Mark 6th Annual World Hepatitis Day in NYC (July 28) Nearly 250,000 in NYC Infected with Hepatitis B or C Viruses, whi...
2014 NYC Hep B Awareness Week Press Conference The Council of the City of New York Office of Communications City Hall New York, NY 10007 July 21, 2014 Contacts: Sam Spokony : 212-788-7259, firstname.lastname@example.org Jefferey LeFrancois : 212-564-7757, email@example.com Jo...
News & Recent Posts
- Job | Viral Hep Clinical Practice Facilitation Project Coordinator @ NYC Health Dept January 19, 2021
- Telemedicine Workgroup Meeting Highlights | 12-17-20 January 14, 2021
- Job | Hep C Harm Reduction Peer Worker (Housing Works) January 13, 2021
- NY City Council Discretionary Funding Application | Due 2/19/2021 January 13, 2021
- Research Committee Meeting Highlights | 12-16-2020 January 8, 2021
- NYC Council Viral Hepatitis Initiative January 1, 2021