People living with hepatitis B should be screened for liver cancer every six months and people with Hepatitis C and cirrhosis should be screened every six months. Recommended screening is through ultrasound.
Study shows that two out of five Bronx residents who test positive for hepatitis C are undiagnosed. The Health Department’s Viral Hepatitis Program offers free resources to support health care providers in hepatitis B and C screening and care.
World Hepatitis Day provides a platform for people to speak out, be engaged and take action to ensure global commitments are met and viral hepatitis is eliminated by 2030.
July 25th is the 4th Annual National African American Hepatitis C Action Day (NAAHCAD). The National Black Leadership Commission on AIDS, Inc. invite organizations to support the day by signing-on to host activities in their City on or leading up to July 25, 2016.
Join us to commemorate National Hepatitis Testing Day and Hispanic Hepatitis Awareness Day.
Jade: Song of Hope is a short documentary film produced by Hep Free Hawai'i and local filmmaker, Alex Bocchieri, to raise awareness about hepatitis C.
Presidential Proclamation | World Hepatitis Day 2015 As President, I am committed to advancing the fight against viral hepatitis. The Affordable Care Act has increased access to quality, affordable health care. BY THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA Around the wo...
2015 World Hepatitis Day See in PDF: World Hep Day 2015 Press Release Contact: Sue Preziotti 917-647-1590 firstname.lastname@example.org Free Screenings, Vaccinations, Health Fairs to Mark 6th Annual World Hepatitis Day in NYC (July 28) Nearly 250,000 in NYC Infected with Hepa...
- Hep C Task Force Meeting Highlights | 09-25-2019 October 10, 2019
- Job | Hep C Peer Navigator (Part-time) @ VOCAL-NY October 7, 2019
- Hep B Coalition Meeting Highlights | 09-18-19 October 7, 2019
- Job | Hep C Linkage to Care Specialist @ Brightpoint Health October 2, 2019
- NYC Rapid Hep C Testing Guidance and Resources October 1, 2019
- Job | Hep C Peer Navigator @ New York Harm Reduction Educators September 27, 2019
- Funding | Request for Proposal: Targeted Approach to Jail-Based Programs and Services (Department of Correction) September 24, 2019