Wednesday May 10, 2017
11 AM-12 PM
Steps of City Hall, NYC
(located in City Hall Park)
Join us to commemorate
May Hepatitis Awareness Month, National Hepatitis Testing Day and Hispanic Hepatitis Awareness Day. Raise awareness for testing, access and treatment!
The theme this year is “Stand Up And Help End Hep”
Bring posters and your organization’s banners!
- Use the hashtags: #HepFreeNYC #HelpEndHep #EndHepatitis
- Join and share our Facebook Event
- Invite your City Council Member! Thank them for funding the “Viral Hepatitis Initiative” that has provided Hep B or C prevention, care and treatment services to over 6,000 NYC residents since 2015!
- Join the Be #HepAware Thunderclap on May 19th at Noon (EST). Go to http://thndr.me/UtWAFY to sign up and help spread the word.
- Let us know if you are having a hepatitis community testing or awareness event so we can post on our calendar and include in our media advisory. To share your event, click here
- Be there! Bring posters and your organization’s banners to show team spirit!
Director of Community Health Engagement, Hispanic Federation
212.233.8955 ext. 121