Join us for our 6th annual Hep Free NYC Awareness Event on the Steps of City Hall
Commemorating May Hepatitis Awareness Month, National Hepatitis Testing Day and Hispanic Hepatitis Awareness Day
Tuesday, May 15, 2018
Steps of City Hall, NYC
(located in City Hall Park)
Raise awareness for testing, access and treatment!
Bring posters and your organization’s banners!
Stand Up and Help End Hep!
- Use the hashtags: #HepFreeNYC #HelpEndHep #EndHepatitis
- Circulate the Awareness Event Flyer in English, Spanish, Chinese and Korean.
- Invite your City Council Member! Thank them for funding the “Viral Hepatitis Initiative” that has provided Hep B or C prevention, care and treatment services to over 6,000 NYC residents since 2015!
- Let us know if you are having a hepatitis community testing or awareness event so we can post on our calendar and include in our media advisory. To share your event, click here.
- Join global the Be #HepAware Thunderclap on May 19th at Noon (EST). Click Here to sign up and help spread the word.
- Be there! Bring posters and your organization’s banners to show team spirit!
Director of Community Health Engagement