July 25th is the 4th Annual National African American Hepatitis C Action Day (NAAHCAD).
The National Black Leadership Commission on AIDS, Inc. invite organizations to support the day by signing-on to host activities in their City on or leading up to July 25, 2016.
As a national partner, your participation will help to ensure the success and impact of this critically important campaign—namely, increase awareness, increase testing and linkage to care. Together, we can help our communities get educated, get tested, and get the word out about HCV.
For more information on the National African American Hepatitis C Action Day, visit www.nblca.org or email Melissa Baker at email@example.com
Click here to sign-on which entitles your organization to receive a NAAHCAD promotional package which includes:
- 2 – NAAHCAD T-shirts
- 1 – CDC NAAHCAD “Hit The Streets Poster” – 18 x 24
- 1 – NAACHAD Events Poster – 18 x 24
- 25 – CDC Hepatitis C Flyers – 8 ½ x 11
- 200 – NAACHAD Palm Cards – 4 x 6
Suggested activities include:
- Outreach & Testing events– Testing and linkage to care
- HCV Health Literacy – Workshops to educate the community
- Social Marketing Campaign – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, other
- Town Hall/Policy Intervention – Targeting policy-makers and legislators
Certain CDC Know More Hepatitis campaign posters can be ordered without a fee. The campaign posters promote Hep C testing among African Americans born from 1945-1965. A fourth poster outlines three important facts that encourage testing for Hep C.
To order the posters, click on the links below. Order by July 15, 2016 and the CDC will waive any order limits.
Last Updated on May 13, 2020 by HepFree NYC