Join us for our 8th annual Hep Free NYC Awareness Event: #HepFreeNYC Twitter Chat May 14 @1PM Commemorating May Hepatitis Awareness Month, National Hepatitis Testing Day and Hispanic Hepatitis Awareness Day. An opportunity to showcase your work, accomplishments, and amplify...
SAVE THE DATE! Wednesday, July 25th is the 6th Annual National African American Hepatitis C Action Day (NAAHCAD). This day provides an opportunity to promote Hepatitis C prevention, testing, and treatment messages to public health partners and the black community. NAAHCAD also pr...
A group of Hep Free NYC leaders who come together to plan annual awareness events including: National Hepatitis Testing Day, National Hispanic Hepatitis Awareness Day, African American Hep C Action Day, and World Hepatitis Day.
May Hepatitis Awareness Month, National Hepatitis Testing Day and Hispanic Hepatitis Awareness Day.
- Job | Hep Navigation Program Assistant – NYC Health Department (CUNY Master Student Only) July 8, 2020
- 6-19-20 NYS Hep C Telemedicine Workgroup Meeting Notes June 30, 2020
- Hep Free NYC Research Committee June 26, 2020
- Hep Free NYC Research Committee Meeting Highlights | 5-06-2020 June 23, 2020
- Email NYC Council to Support Viral Hep Initiative Funding for Community Organizations June 22, 2020
- 4-17-20 NYS Hep C Telemedicine Workgroup Meeting Notes June 17, 2020
- NYS Hep C Telehealth Workgroup June 11, 2020