Hep C Peer Educator / Navigator From its activist beginnings as an underground needle exchange, New York Harm Reduction Educators (NYHRE) is now New York’s largest syringe exchange program, serving over 4,000 low-income drug users and street-based sex workers each year in the B...
The Research Nurse will interact with research participants and work under the direction of the principal investigator in the conduct of an NIH funded research study that is investigating the treatment of hepatitis C in patients with both HIV and hepatitis C infections.
TAG is first developing a survey to be completed by several organizations in various metropolitan areas. We are seeking a part-time contract-based research associate to distribute the survey, follow up with ASO/CBO staff, and data collection/analysis.
The Finance Manager will ensure the timely and accurate management of the financials for the organization. S/he will work closely with the Executive Director (ED) and Deputy Executive Director (DED) and will attend board committee meetings (in the early evening), at least once mo...
The LCSW –Licensed Clinical Social Worker and/or LMHC – Licensed Mental Health Counselor is responsible for providing multiple aspects of psychotherapeutic counseling for caseload of OASAS clients, including assessments, development of treatment plans, case management, crisis...
- Meeting Highlights | Hep Free NYC Advocacy Committee 09-23-2020 October 1, 2020
- Job | Hep C Harm Reduction Peer Worker @ HousingWorks October 1, 2020
- NY Hep C Telemedicine Workgroup Meeting Notes | 9-16-20 September 24, 2020
- Advocacy Committee September 15, 2020
- New York Hepatitis Clinical Education Collaborative September 15, 2020
- NYS Hep C Telemedicine Workgroup Meeting Notes | 8-20-20 August 31, 2020
- Open for Comment | CMS Proposes to Expand Telehealth Benefits August 24, 2020