Hep C Peer Educator / Navigator From its activist beginnings as an underground needle exchange, New York Harm Reduction Educators (NYHRE) is now New York’s largest syringe exchange program, serving over 4,000 low-income drug users and street-based sex workers each year in the B...
The NYC Health Department – with the help of an independent opinion research company – seeks Spanish-speaking participants for a 90-minute focus group to pre-test a health communications campaign.
The “Peer Educator” liaisons with the Osborne Association’s "Linkage to Care Specialist" and the Transition clinic’s medical staff to address the medical needs of reentry and individuals who have had conflict with the law.
The NYC DOHMH Viral Hepatitis Surveillance, Prevention and Control Program is seeking a part-time Program Assistant for a grant-funded Hepatitis C (HCV) Text Based Linkage to Care Project which includes the development and distribution of a printed and online “Hepatitis C Scree...
Mount Sinai is seeking a R/T Peer Navigator to give patients support, guidance for navigating the clinic, and referrals to resources inside and outside of the hospital. He/She will also conduct community outreach and work on Special Projects as needed
Two positions to work with young people (under the age of 30) who inject drugs and provide services such as HIV/Hepatitis C Testing, overdose prevention training, safer drug use and safer sex supplies, and connections to medical and mental health care.
Hep C Peer Educator / Navigator From its activist beginnings as an underground needle exchange, New York Harm Reduction Educators (NYHRE) is now New York’s largest syringe exchange program (SEP), serving over 5,000 low-income drug users and street-based sex workers each year in...
- Hep C Task Force Meeting Highlights | 09-25-2019 October 10, 2019
- Job | Hep C Peer Navigator (Part-time) @ VOCAL-NY October 7, 2019
- Hep B Coalition Meeting Highlights | 09-18-19 October 7, 2019
- Job | Hep C Linkage to Care Specialist @ Brightpoint Health October 2, 2019
- NYC Rapid Hep C Testing Guidance and Resources October 1, 2019
- Job | Hep C Peer Navigator @ New York Harm Reduction Educators September 27, 2019
- Funding | Request for Proposal: Targeted Approach to Jail-Based Programs and Services (Department of Correction) September 24, 2019