The NYC DOHMH Viral Hepatitis Surveillance, Prevention and Control Program is seeking a part-time Program Assistant for a grant-funded Hepatitis C (HCV) Text Based Linkage to Care Project which includes the development and distribution of a printed and online “Hepatitis C Scree...
Jobs, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Program Assistant
The National Viral Hepatitis Roundtable (NVHR) is a broad coalition working to fight, and ultimately end, the hepatitis B and C epidemics in the U.S. NVHR is seeking a temporary Program Assistant.
January 27 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am EST
January 27 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EST
January 28 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EST
News & Recent Posts
- Job | Viral Hep Clinical Practice Facilitation Project Coordinator @ NYC Health Dept January 19, 2021
- Telemedicine Workgroup Meeting Highlights | 12-17-20 January 14, 2021
- Job | Hep C Harm Reduction Peer Worker (Housing Works) January 13, 2021
- NY City Council Discretionary Funding Application | Due 2/19/2021 January 13, 2021
- Research Committee Meeting Highlights | 12-16-2020 January 8, 2021
- NYC Council Viral Hepatitis Initiative January 1, 2021