The NYC DOHMH Viral Hepatitis Surveillance, Prevention and Control Program is seeking a part-time Program Assistant for a grant-funded Hepatitis C (HCV) Text Based Linkage to Care Project which includes the development and distribution of a printed and online “Hepatitis C Scree...
Jobs, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Program Assistant
The National Viral Hepatitis Roundtable (NVHR) is a broad coalition working to fight, and ultimately end, the hepatitis B and C epidemics in the U.S. NVHR is seeking a temporary Program Assistant.
August 9 - August 15
September 15 @ 8:00 am - September 16 @ 12:30 pm EDT
- Funding | Office of Minority Health Initiative to Document & Sustain Disparity-Reducing Interventions (Due 8/26) August 4, 2020
- Job | Manager, Policy & Legislative Affairs @ NASTAD July 30, 2020
- NYS Hep C Telemedicine Workgroup Meeting Notes | 7-16-20 July 24, 2020
- Request for Comment on Draft Recommendations to Support Expansion of Hep C Treatment in Opioid Programs July 24, 2020
- CDC Algorithm for Testing and Treating Pregnant Women for Hep B July 22, 2020
- Job | Part-Time Hep C Peer Navigator @ VOCAL-NY July 17, 2020
- New Hep B & C Screening & Treatment Guidance | NYC Health Dept Dear Colleague Letter July 15, 2020