The NYC DOHMH Viral Hepatitis Surveillance, Prevention and Control Program is seeking a part-time Program Assistant for a grant-funded Hepatitis C (HCV) Text Based Linkage to Care Project which includes the development and distribution of a printed and online “Hepatitis C Scree...
Jobs, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Program Assistant
The National Viral Hepatitis Roundtable (NVHR) is a broad coalition working to fight, and ultimately end, the hepatitis B and C epidemics in the U.S. NVHR is seeking a temporary Program Assistant.
January 21 @ 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm EST
January 28 @ 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm EST
February 4 @ 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm EST
- Job | Hepline Specialist @ American Liver FOundation January 16, 2020
- REACH OUT – Support Loved One who is Using Opioids @ Mount Sinai REACH Program January 6, 2020
- Joint Hep B Coalition and Hep C Task Force Meeting Highlights | 12-11-2019 December 26, 2019
- Job | Hep B Navigator @ Philadelphia Health Dept. December 23, 2019
- AIDS Institute Drug User Health Capacity Building Initiative December 11, 2019
- Internship | Project AHEAD @ Charles B Wang Community Health Center December 10, 2019
- Job | Hepatitis Clinical Capacity Building Program Assistant Intern (for Master students ONLY) @ NYC Health Department December 6, 2019