Last Updated on December 17, 2017 by wp-admin
Survey Research Assoc / part-time consultant: HIV / AIDS re: ASOs & CBOs
TAG Treatment Action Group [an HIV, viral hepatitis, and tuberculosis research and policy think tank and advocacy group in New York City] is conducting a series of case studies to evaluate and disseminate best community mobilization practices by key AIDS service organizations (ASOs), community-based organizations (CBOs), and advocacy organizations in several U.S. metropolitan areas.
TAG is first developing a survey to be completed by several organizations in various metropolitan areas. We are seeking a part-time contract-based research associate to distribute the survey, follow up with ASO/CBO staff, and data collection/analysis.
- Working with TAG’s U.S. and Global Health Policy Director and HIV Project Director to identify ASOs, CBOs, and advocacy organizations in selected metropolitan areas;
- E-mail surveys to key organization staff;
- E-mail and telephone follow ups with organization staff to ensure receipt of survey, answer questions regarding the intent of the survey and case studies project, and maximize survey response rates;
- Incorporation of survey responses into an Excel worksheet for analysis by TAG staff.
- Ability to work with online survey tools
- Strong skills and experience working in Excel
- Ability to make follow up calls in a professional manner
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently when required
- Ability to track and organize information gathered
- Ability to multi-task
Bachelor’s degree required; related graduate degree experience (e.g., MPH graduates or candidates) desired. Candidate should be able to commit 20 to 30 hours a week, beginning August 25th through the end of October, with work to be completed during regular business hours at the TAG office in New York City. This is a part-time contract position. Remuneration will be commensurate with experience.
How to apply
To apply for this position, please include a thoughtful cover letter and your CV and send to Scott.email@example.com by 08/22/14. Include “Case Studies Researcher” in the subject line.
Due to the anticipated volume of responses, only potential candidates will be contacted.
No phone calls, please.
261 Fifth Ave., Suite 2110, New York, NY, 10016-7701, US
Start date: August 25, 2014
Application deadline: August 22, 2014
Languages needed: English
For original post CLICK HERE
Tags: Consultant Hepatitis C & HIV Part Time Research Associate