The Patient Navigator’s role is to assist patients in navigating the medical system to complete a medical evaluation and initiate hepatitis C treatment. The Navigator reinforces hepatitis C medical education with the patients and provides support to the patient throughout the...
The Community Education and Outreach Manager at the American Liver Foundation's Greater New York Division is responsible for the planning, implementation and evaluation of all mission delivery activities in the Greater New York Division geographic area, which includes New York Ci...
The Manager of Prevention & Outreach will manage all aspects of the agency’s Prevention and Outreach program (both day-to-day operations on-site at Callen-Lorde, and off-site at the Hispanic AIDS Forum part-time clinic).
American Liver Foundation is seeking a community education and outreach manager responsible for the planning, implementation and evaluation of all mission activities.
- NY Hep C Telemedicine Workgroup Meeting Notes | 9-16-20 September 24, 2020
- Advocacy Committee September 15, 2020
- New York Hepatitis Clinical Education Collaborative September 15, 2020
- NYS Hep C Telemedicine Workgroup Meeting Notes | 8-20-20 August 31, 2020
- Open for Comment | CMS Proposes to Expand Telehealth Benefits August 24, 2020
- Job | Hep C Community Engagement Officer @ TAG (part-time) August 17, 2020
- Data-to-Care Toolkit August 14, 2020