American Liver Foundation is seeking a community education and outreach manager responsible for the planning, implementation and evaluation of all mission activities.
The Manager of Prevention & Outreach will manage all aspects of the agency’s Prevention and Outreach program (both day-to-day operations on-site at Callen-Lorde, and off-site at the Hispanic AIDS Forum part-time clinic).
The Community Education and Outreach Manager at the American Liver Foundation's Greater New York Division is responsible for the planning, implementation and evaluation of all mission delivery activities in the Greater New York Division geographic area, which includes New York Ci...
The Patient Navigator’s role is to assist patients in navigating the medical system to complete a medical evaluation and initiate hepatitis C treatment. The Navigator reinforces hepatitis C medical education with the patients and provides support to the patient throughout the...
News & Recent Posts
- NYC Health Department Form to Self-Certify Medical Condition for COVID-19 Vaccine Eligibility (including Liver Disease) February 23, 2021
- Coalition against Hepatitis in People of African Origin (CHIPO) NYC February 17, 2021
- Job | Certified Recovery Peer Advocate @ Addiction Care Interventions February 12, 2021
- Job | Partnerships & Communications Associate Director @ Stanford University Asian Liver Center February 11, 2021
- CHIPO-NYC Committee Meeting Highlights | 1-27-21 February 4, 2021
- Hepatitis A Vaccination Alert Issued by NYC Health Department February 2, 2021