Mental Health / Substance Use Interventionist
Responsible for providing an array harm reduction services to people living with HIV/AIDS including individual and group counseling, substance use and sexually transmitted infections (STIs) screenings and assessments, linkage to medical care referrals, street outreach
Responsible for providing an array of mobile-based harm reduction services including intakes and ongoing assessments to people living with and at risk for HIV/AIDS, rapid HIV testing, syringe exchange, substance use and sexually transmitted infections (STIs) screenings and assess...
Care Coordination Program Patient Navigator and PATH Program Patient Navigator will provides adherence education and support to HIV/AIDS clients to ensure that they get connected to medical care and stay connected; will link clients to community resources.
- NY Hep C Telemedicine Workgroup Meeting Notes | 9-16-20 September 24, 2020
- Advocacy Committee September 15, 2020
- New York Hepatitis Clinical Education Collaborative September 15, 2020
- NYS Hep C Telemedicine Workgroup Meeting Notes | 8-20-20 August 31, 2020
- Open for Comment | CMS Proposes to Expand Telehealth Benefits August 24, 2020
- Job | Hep C Community Engagement Officer @ TAG (part-time) August 17, 2020
- Data-to-Care Toolkit August 14, 2020