Brooklyn Hospital is seeking a Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) to provide primary care to HIV+ and at-risk adolescents, adults and pediatric patients, as well as patients with Hepatitis C.
The Research Nurse Practitioner manages gastroenterology and hepatology outpatients and clinical trial patients, coordinates patient care and the conduct of clinical research studies within the Division of Gastroenterolgoy and Hepatology.
New York Associates in Gastroenterology is seeking a Nurse Practitioner to join their thriving practice.
News & Recent Posts
- NYC Health Department Form to Self-Certify Medical Condition for COVID-19 Vaccine Eligibility (including Liver Disease) February 23, 2021
- Coalition against Hepatitis in People of African Origin (CHIPO) NYC February 17, 2021
- Job | Certified Recovery Peer Advocate @ Addiction Care Interventions February 12, 2021
- Job | Partnerships & Communications Associate Director @ Stanford University Asian Liver Center February 11, 2021
- CHIPO-NYC Committee Meeting Highlights | 1-27-21 February 4, 2021
- Hepatitis A Vaccination Alert Issued by NYC Health Department February 2, 2021