Brooklyn Hospital is seeking a Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) to provide primary care to HIV+ and at-risk adolescents, adults and pediatric patients, as well as patients with Hepatitis C.
The Research Nurse Practitioner manages gastroenterology and hepatology outpatients and clinical trial patients, coordinates patient care and the conduct of clinical research studies within the Division of Gastroenterolgoy and Hepatology.
New York Associates in Gastroenterology is seeking a Nurse Practitioner to join their thriving practice.
- Training | Hep C Community Navigation Model & Toolkit October 15, 2020
- Job | Staying Safe Study Recruiter @CUNYISPH October 14, 2020
- Job | Field Recruiter @RFCUNY October 14, 2020
- Paid Interview | Hepatitis patients with pruritus (skin itching) October 13, 2020
- New York Hepatitis Clinical Education Collaborative | 09-21-2020 October 8, 2020
- Meeting Highlights | Hep Free NYC Advocacy Committee 09-23-2020 October 1, 2020
- Job | Hep C Harm Reduction Peer Worker @ HousingWorks October 1, 2020