The Policy Manager serves, with the State Director and the Deputy State Director of New York, in a leadership role in the New York Policy Office, developing and shaping strategy, goals, and communications efforts in New York.
Public Policy Manager Position Title: Public Policy Manager Location: Washington, DC area Reports to: Executive Director Posted: April 15, 2014 The National Viral Hepatitis Roundtable is a coalition of more than 200 public, private and voluntary organizations dedicated to reduci...
News & Recent Posts
- Internship | PT Peer RADx-UP Program @ Alliance Lower East Side Harm Reduction Center March 4, 2021
- NYC Health Department Form to Self-Certify Medical Condition for COVID-19 Vaccine Eligibility (including Liver Disease) February 23, 2021
- Coalition against Hepatitis in People of African Origin (CHIPO) NYC February 17, 2021
- Job | Certified Recovery Peer Advocate @ Addiction Care Interventions February 12, 2021
- Job | Partnerships & Communications Associate Director @ Stanford University Asian Liver Center February 11, 2021
- CHIPO-NYC Committee Meeting Highlights | 1-27-21 February 4, 2021