The Policy Manager serves, with the State Director and the Deputy State Director of New York, in a leadership role in the New York Policy Office, developing and shaping strategy, goals, and communications efforts in New York.
Public Policy Manager Position Title: Public Policy Manager Location: Washington, DC area Reports to: Executive Director Posted: April 15, 2014 The National Viral Hepatitis Roundtable is a coalition of more than 200 public, private and voluntary organizations dedicated to reduci...
- Hep Free NYC Research Committee Meeting Highlights | 5-06-2020 June 23, 2020
- Email NYC Council to Support Viral Hep Initiative Funding for Community Organizations June 22, 2020
- 5-15-20 NYS Hep C Telemedicine Workgroup Meeting Notes June 4, 2020
- CHIPO-NYC Meeting Highlights | 04-29-20 May 14, 2020
- Job | Outreach and Testing Assistant @ African Services Committee April 21, 2020
- CHIPO-NYC Meeting Highlights | 01-29-20 April 21, 2020
- Hepatitis Awareness Month 2020 #HepFreeNYC Twitter Chat April 13, 2020