The Policy Manager serves, with the State Director and the Deputy State Director of New York, in a leadership role in the New York Policy Office, developing and shaping strategy, goals, and communications efforts in New York.
Public Policy Manager Position Title: Public Policy Manager Location: Washington, DC area Reports to: Executive Director Posted: April 15, 2014 The National Viral Hepatitis Roundtable is a coalition of more than 200 public, private and voluntary organizations dedicated to reduci...
- Hep C Task Force Meeting Highlights | 09-25-2019 October 10, 2019
- Job | Hep C Peer Navigator (Part-time) @ VOCAL-NY October 7, 2019
- Hep B Coalition Meeting Highlights | 09-18-19 October 7, 2019
- Job | Hep C Linkage to Care Specialist @ Brightpoint Health October 2, 2019
- NYC Rapid Hep C Testing Guidance and Resources October 1, 2019
- Job | Hep C Peer Navigator @ New York Harm Reduction Educators September 27, 2019
- Funding | Request for Proposal: Targeted Approach to Jail-Based Programs and Services (Department of Correction) September 24, 2019