The Policy Manager serves, with the State Director and the Deputy State Director of New York, in a leadership role in the New York Policy Office, developing and shaping strategy, goals, and communications efforts in New York.
Public Policy Manager Position Title: Public Policy Manager Location: Washington, DC area Reports to: Executive Director Posted: April 15, 2014 The National Viral Hepatitis Roundtable is a coalition of more than 200 public, private and voluntary organizations dedicated to reduci...
- Job | Hepline Specialist @ American Liver FOundation January 16, 2020
- REACH OUT – Support Loved One who is Using Opioids @ Mount Sinai REACH Program January 6, 2020
- Joint Hep B Coalition and Hep C Task Force Meeting Highlights | 12-11-2019 December 26, 2019
- Job | Hep B Navigator @ Philadelphia Health Dept. December 23, 2019
- AIDS Institute Drug User Health Capacity Building Initiative December 11, 2019
- Internship | Project AHEAD @ Charles B Wang Community Health Center December 10, 2019
- Job | Hepatitis Clinical Capacity Building Program Assistant Intern (for Master students ONLY) @ NYC Health Department December 6, 2019