The social worker in this new, grant-funded, part-time position will be in the Primary Care Hepatitis C (HCV) Program at Internal Medicine Associates on 102nd Street.
The Social Worker will provide individual and group mental health services to individuals who are using drugs, engaging in sex work or who have a history of drug use and have recently been released from incarceration.
The William F. Ryan Community Health Center, a federally funded Multi-Site Community Health Center in Manhattan providing a broad range of health care services for over 47 years is seeking a LCSW to provide mental health services including individual, group, and family therapy to...
Kingsbridge Heights Longterm Home Healthcare Program is looking for a Full Time Social Worker to be part of the new Care Management Team for Managed Long Term Homecare.Must be LMSW or LCSW.
- NY Hep C Telemedicine Workgroup Meeting Notes | 9-16-20 September 24, 2020
- Advocacy Committee September 15, 2020
- New York Hepatitis Clinical Education Collaborative September 15, 2020
- NYS Hep C Telemedicine Workgroup Meeting Notes | 8-20-20 August 31, 2020
- Open for Comment | CMS Proposes to Expand Telehealth Benefits August 24, 2020
- Job | Hep C Community Engagement Officer @ TAG (part-time) August 17, 2020
- Data-to-Care Toolkit August 14, 2020