NBLCA is seeking an Outreach Coordinator to conduct outreach and program development in communities known to be disproportionately at-risk for HIV, Hep C and other disparities. Also seeking a Program Coordinator working in Albany and Nassau County to ensure an effective approach...
Job | Youth Substance Use & HIV/Hep C Prevention Program Coordinator @ Center for Community AlternativesJobs, Harm Reduction, Hepatitis C & HIV, Program Coordinator, Substance Abuse, Youth
CCA's NewRoads to Health program is seeking a qualified individual to coordinate day-to-day activities of a capacity building initiative for at-risk and justice involved adolescents and young adults (ages 13 -24) residing in North/Central Brooklyn.
The newly created Center for Health Equity will align efforts in advancing health equity across the City and ensure that we deploy resources to reduce health and mental hygiene disparities across all neighborhoods in NYC.
The Spencer Cox Center for Health (SCCH) of the Institute for Advance Medicine (IAM) at Mount Sinai St. Luke's and Mount Sinai Roosevelt Hospitals is seeking a Program Coordinator to facilitate the day-to-day operations of five year HIV/Hepatitis C Co-Infection Project. The goal ...
The NYC DOHMH Viral Hepatitis Surveillance, Prevention and Control Program is seeking a full-time Program Coordinator for a grant funded Hepatitis C (HCV) Text Based Screening and Linkage to Care Project, which includes the development and distribution of a printed and online 'He...
The Program Coordinator will be responsible for the delivery of all program aspects, ensuring that the entire cohort of 278 clients are receiving comprehensive, integrated, co-located services that address their substance abuse, mental health, and health needs.
The Hepatitis B Program Coordinator will be responsible for development and implementation of a community-based hepatitis B outreach, screening and linkage-to-care program in the Asian community in New Jersey as part of a CDC-funded grant.
- Job | Hepatitis B Policy Fellow @ AAPCHO January 27, 2020
- Job | Community Outreach and Education Manager @ American Liver Foundation January 24, 2020
- Viral Hep, HIV, STD Research Data Analyst @ California Health Dept January 23, 2020
- Job | Helpline Specialist @ American Liver Foundation January 16, 2020
- NY City Council Discretionary Funding Application (Due 2/18/2020) January 16, 2020
- REACH OUT – Support Loved One who is Using Opioids @ Mount Sinai REACH Program January 6, 2020
- Joint Hep B Coalition and Hep C Task Force Meeting Highlights | 12-11-2019 December 26, 2019