Hepatitis B Program Director to direct the clinical hepatitis B (HBV) programs at the Charles B Wang Community Health Center
The Asian Services Center is here to provide easy and seamless access to high quality inpatient and outpatient care as well as support services available at Mount Sinai Beth Israel.
The goals of the symposium are to bring together diverse stakeholders to explore strategic partnerships to foster sustainable community transformation to achieve health equity.
The Hepatitis B Foundation and the Association of Asian Pacific Community Health Organizations (AAPCHO) are excited to announce our next digital storytelling workshop in partnership with StoryCenter.
Position Filled – Internship | White House Initiative on Asian Americans & Pacific Islanders (Due 11/30/15)Jobs, Asian American, Internship
The White House Initiative on Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders offers full-time internships year round. Its purpose is to develop, monitor, and coordinate executive branch efforts to improve the quality of life of AAPIs through increased participation in federal programs.
Designated a Level 3 Medical Home, the network offers a full range of comprehensive health and dental care, including adult and family medicine, behavioral health, chronic disease management, comprehensive HIV/AIDS services, pediatrics, specialty services and more.
NYU Center for the Study of Asian American Health The NYU Center for the Study of Asian American Health (CSAAH) is a partnership of the NYU School of Medicine, Department of Population Health, Section on Health Equity, several healthcare and public hospital organizations and more...
Chinese American Medical Society The mission of CAMS is to improve the health status of Chinese Americans and promote excellence in health care for all through the mobilization of health care professionals. Visit us online
- Advocacy Committee September 15, 2020
- New York Hepatitis Clinical Education Collaborative September 15, 2020
- NYS Hep C Telemedicine Workgroup Meeting Notes | 8-20-20 August 31, 2020
- Open for Comment | CMS Proposes to Expand Telehealth Benefits August 24, 2020
- Job | Hep C Community Engagement Officer @ TAG (part-time) August 17, 2020
- Data-to-Care Toolkit August 14, 2020
- Funding | Office of Minority Health Initiative to Document & Sustain Disparity-Reducing Interventions (Due 8/26) August 4, 2020