The goals of the symposium are to bring together diverse stakeholders to explore strategic partnerships to foster sustainable community transformation to achieve health equity.
The Hepatitis B Foundation and the Association of Asian Pacific Community Health Organizations (AAPCHO) are excited to announce our next digital storytelling workshop in partnership with StoryCenter.
The Asian Services Center is here to provide easy and seamless access to high quality inpatient and outpatient care as well as support services available at Mount Sinai Beth Israel.
Designated a Level 3 Medical Home, the network offers a full range of comprehensive health and dental care, including adult and family medicine, behavioral health, chronic disease management, comprehensive HIV/AIDS services, pediatrics, specialty services and more.
Chinese American Medical Society The mission of CAMS is to improve the health status of Chinese Americans and promote excellence in health care for all through the mobilization of health care professionals. Visit us online
NYU Center for the Study of Asian American Health The NYU Center for the Study of Asian American Health (CSAAH) is a partnership of the NYU School of Medicine, Department of Population Health, Section on Health Equity, several healthcare and public hospital organizations and more...
AAPCHO is seeking fellowship candidates interested in strengthening the collaboration between key stakeholders and the federal government to address the disparate impact of hepatitis B on Asian American and Pacific Islanders.
Position Filled – Internship | White House Initiative on Asian Americans & Pacific Islanders (Due 11/30/15)Jobs, Asian American, Internship
The White House Initiative on Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders offers full-time internships year round. Its purpose is to develop, monitor, and coordinate executive branch efforts to improve the quality of life of AAPIs through increased participation in federal programs.
- Job | Hepatitis Program Assistant (for Master students ONLY) @ NYC Health Department December 6, 2019
- Hep C Task Force Meeting Highlights | 09-25-2019 October 10, 2019
- Job | Hep C Peer Navigator (Part-time) @ VOCAL-NY October 7, 2019
- Hep B Coalition Meeting Highlights | 09-18-19 October 7, 2019
- Job | Hep C Linkage to Care Specialist @ Brightpoint Health October 2, 2019
- NYC Rapid Hep C Testing Guidance and Resources October 1, 2019
- Job | Hep C Peer Navigator @ New York Harm Reduction Educators September 27, 2019