The goals of the symposium are to bring together diverse stakeholders to explore strategic partnerships to foster sustainable community transformation to achieve health equity.
The Hepatitis B Foundation and the Association of Asian Pacific Community Health Organizations (AAPCHO) are excited to announce our next digital storytelling workshop in partnership with StoryCenter.
AAPCHO is seeking fellowship candidates interested in strengthening the collaboration between key stakeholders and the federal government to address the disparate impact of hepatitis B on Asian American and Pacific Islanders.
The White House Initiative on Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders offers full-time internships year round. Its purpose is to develop, monitor, and coordinate executive branch efforts to improve the quality of life of AAPIs through increased participation in federal programs.
Men’s Health Project Coordinator will be responsible for recruiting high-risk Asian & Pacific Islander (API) gay and non-gay identified men who are MSM ages 21+, and their sex partners ,for individual HIV/STD/Hep C testing, risk reduction counseling and linkage to care.
Communities of Color Nonprofit Stabilization Fund intended for nonprofits serving majority Asian, Latino and/or Black communities to build organizational capacity through board development, financial and organization management grants. CCNSF aims to build the capacity of New York...
APIC’s Board of Directors who will help us grow APIC. Multiple positions for board members who have expertise in corporate and non-profit fundraising, grant writing and board development.
Job | Addressing Disparities in Asian Populations through Translational Research Project Manager @ Tufts (Boston)Jobs, Asian American
Tufts Clinical and Translational Science Institute (CTSI), one of 62 organizations supported by NIH Clinical and Translational Science Awards (CTSAs), was established in 2008 to transform the scientific research process through education, collaboration, and providing of infrastru...
- Webinar | Automated Screening of Hepatitis B & C in the Emergency Department Presented by Dr. Su Wang. April 30 2019. Hosted by HepCX & HepCure May 20, 2019
- Paid Internship | Hepatitis B & C Patient Navigation Specialist (Bilingual Preferred) @ NYC Health Department May 17, 2019
- Hep C Task Force Meeting Highlights | 05-01-2019 May 13, 2019
- New NYS Hepatitis C Elimination Task Force Website is Live March 8, 2019
- Action Alert | Recruiting New Yorkers for Transgender, Gender Non‐Conforming and Non‐Binary Community Advisory Board @ NYC Health Dept March 5, 2019
- NY City Council Discretionary Funding Application (Due 2/19/19) January 12, 2019