The goals of the symposium are to bring together diverse stakeholders to explore strategic partnerships to foster sustainable community transformation to achieve health equity.
The Hepatitis B Foundation and the Association of Asian Pacific Community Health Organizations (AAPCHO) are excited to announce our next digital storytelling workshop in partnership with StoryCenter.
The Asian Services Center is here to provide easy and seamless access to high quality inpatient and outpatient care as well as support services available at Mount Sinai Beth Israel.
Designated a Level 3 Medical Home, the network offers a full range of comprehensive health and dental care, including adult and family medicine, behavioral health, chronic disease management, comprehensive HIV/AIDS services, pediatrics, specialty services and more.
Chinese American Medical Society The mission of CAMS is to improve the health status of Chinese Americans and promote excellence in health care for all through the mobilization of health care professionals. Visit us online
NYU Center for the Study of Asian American Health The NYU Center for the Study of Asian American Health (CSAAH) is a partnership of the NYU School of Medicine, Department of Population Health, Section on Health Equity, several healthcare and public hospital organizations and more...
Position Filled – Internship | White House Initiative on Asian Americans & Pacific Islanders (Due 11/30/15)Jobs Opportunities, Asian American, Internship
The White House Initiative on Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders offers full-time internships year round. Its purpose is to develop, monitor, and coordinate executive branch efforts to improve the quality of life of AAPIs through increased participation in federal programs.
Men’s Health Project Coordinator will be responsible for recruiting high-risk Asian & Pacific Islander (API) gay and non-gay identified men who are MSM ages 21+, and their sex partners ,for individual HIV/STD/Hep C testing, risk reduction counseling and linkage to care.
- Hep Free NYC Research Committee Meeting Highlights | 5-06-2020 June 23, 2020
- Email NYC Council to Support Viral Hep Initiative Funding for Community Organizations June 22, 2020
- 5-15-20 NYS Hep C Telemedicine Workgroup Meeting Notes June 4, 2020
- CHIPO-NYC Meeting Highlights | 04-29-20 May 14, 2020
- Job | Outreach and Testing Assistant @ African Services Committee April 21, 2020
- CHIPO-NYC Meeting Highlights | 01-29-20 April 21, 2020
- Hepatitis Awareness Month 2020 #HepFreeNYC Twitter Chat April 13, 2020