Jamaica Hospital offers comprehensive HCV treatment and care services.
NYC Health + Hospitals/Metropolitan, along with other NYC Health + Hospitals facilities, received high quality ratings from the New York State Department of Health comparing key quality measures and treatments for specific conditions in hospitals statewide.
As a major teaching hospital, with nine graduate medical education residency programs and six fellowship programs, New York-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital is equipped with highly advanced medical equipment and technology.
New York Presbyterian is consistently recognized as a leader in medical education, ground-breaking research and innovative, patient-centered clinical care.
The Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center is committed to being the focus of a healthy community, stressing the organization's values of caring and respect for everyone.
- Funding | Office of Minority Health Initiative to Document & Sustain Disparity-Reducing Interventions (Due 8/26) August 4, 2020
- Job | Manager, Policy & Legislative Affairs @ NASTAD July 30, 2020
- NYS Hep C Telemedicine Workgroup Meeting Notes | 7-16-20 July 24, 2020
- Request for Comment on Draft Recommendations to Support Expansion of Hep C Treatment in Opioid Programs July 24, 2020
- CDC Algorithm for Testing and Treating Pregnant Women for Hep B July 22, 2020
- Job | Part-Time Hep C Peer Navigator @ VOCAL-NY July 17, 2020
- New Hep B & C Screening & Treatment Guidance | NYC Health Dept Dear Colleague Letter July 15, 2020